Is getting Boots of Mobility ever a good idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverdevilboy

04-11-2010

Rammus. Powerballing out of the woods at an insane speed to get the taunt off before they can react is good.

zebano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2010

I prefer boots of swiftness for Sion though I could try mobility. However closing speed when flash isn't available and the abiliity to escape a gank are the key pieces here.

Kinney

04-11-2010

They're only really good for gankers that aren't named Twisted Fate.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2010

I love getting boots on eve. Only on 5 v 5 though. Was thinking of trying a boots of mobility and the sunfire cape. Maybe going invis and running next to a champion that isnt payin attention. And once he notices he is getting hit by sunfire and starts to run then come out of stealth and open up. Would suck that it gives away your position but if the sunfire hits somone will it knock you into combat and make you run slow? Or could you hound them and stay on their ass at full speed while stealthed? Im gonna try it out right now.

peyo

04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpoor View Post
I love getting boots on eve. Only on 5 v 5 though. Was thinking of trying a boots of mobility and the sunfire cape. Maybe going invis and running next to a champion that isnt payin attention. And once he notices he is getting hit by sunfire and starts to run then come out of stealth and open up. Would suck that it gives away your position but if the sunfire hits somone will it knock you into combat and make you run slow? Or could you hound them and stay on their ass at full speed while stealthed? Im gonna try it out right now.
it puts you into fight, get Swiftness