Is getting Boots of Mobility ever a good idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxy

04-09-2010

If your a tank, get ninja tabi, if your a solo pvper then get mobility, if your a teamer get beserker for the 25% rate or get if your a spell caster the 20% penetration boots.

malphismia

04-09-2010

can anyone confirm how its passive works? does "out of battle" mean you haven't autoattacked/spellcast for 5 seconds, or you havne't been hit for 5 seconds.

Angry gorilla

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
can anyone confirm how its passive works? does "out of battle" mean you haven't autoattacked/spellcast for 5 seconds, or you havne't been hit for 5 seconds.
Both.

Blaggo

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
If there is not an urgent need for Mercury's Treads or Sorcerer's shoes, is it?

I mostly play TF, and I have never seen them on a recommended list but they seem to work well for getting away from a gank if you see it coming and for chasing.

Does anyone use these?
I believe they are a recommended item for Nidalee.

xXCFXx Odin

04-09-2010

I'd skimp on these and get the enhanced movement + 3 boots instead, I use the +3 boots on Nasus because his slow + your speed and your ult will make you this amazingly fast tank with a bonus damage modifier and a circle of flame to eliminate your enemies.

IN short, Nasus benefits from boots of any kind.

spreadfred

04-09-2010

i've gotten them on heimy. they allow you to bp and then return to your turrets rather quickly.

peyo

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadfred View Post
i've gotten them on heimy. they allow you to bp and then return to your turrets rather quickly.
they sucks at heim, as the speed goes down to +2, whenever any of your turrets attack...

Poppy, Anivia, Evelynn, Shaco, Twitch, Katarina, Rammus and maybe Soraka if there's not much CC.

Garborg

04-09-2010

Interesting tibit I read on here a few weeks back... healing and mana buffinf doesn't put soraka in combat, fun to run around healing in team fights at +5

Avilis19

04-09-2010

I usually use it with annie for ganking purpose.......but only if i get a early kill. Eve and Twitch its a must.

concretebuddha

04-10-2010

I always use them on Zilean.