League Judgement: Yorick, the Gravedigger

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phykos

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endomarru View Post
Getting an under powered champ is way better than getting another Vayne.
Fair enough, but Vayne is back down to the level of mortals. Still quite powerful and not at all useless like some claimed after the nerf, just balanced. It's only day 1, but it does seem that he is a bit on the weaker side. A simple buff will address his issues. Hell, if they either make the ghouls last longer, or just take away the ******ed ghoul decay, he'll be fine. That's really his only issue. His ghouls just can't seem to stay, and are wwwayyy to fragile to have decay AND a short time limit. Still, I suspect it's intentional. It's a new champ type, and riot probably didn't want to take any chances with him being to insane.

Origine

06-22-2011

I like the League of Judgements, but I hate how the champ was supposed to be a master of minions when they last like 3 seconds.

Arktikus

Recruiter

06-22-2011

I like how 85% of the people who hate Yorick, probably play Broken/OP characters like Rumble or Vayne. xD
Warms my heart!

Fernavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Everyone talking about his in-game status :l THIS IS HIS LORE PEOPLE!!! AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!

RayofPain

06-22-2011

yorick doesnt know where he comes from because

HE HAS NO CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT

Fain fds

06-22-2011

Nice writing. You made empathy with a character that would seem hard to empathize with.

Fratfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Awesome story.. Too bad he sucks a big one..

Foulco

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fain fds View Post
Nice writing. You made empathy with a character that would seem hard to empathize with.
This is what I wanted to said. Lore is totaly Awesome

And people, stop said he is bad cause Yorick is here only for 1 day now.
And i saw some Good people with him

KRYPTØNITE

06-22-2011

Fix him!!! I've waited for a month to get him and saved up the points. Now I can say without doubt that he is the weakest champion I have ever seen. He shouldn't be 6300ip, not even 4300, more like 480ip. He's squishy, no range, no dps, bad ult, worthless attacks, moves slow, and did I mention he has zero defense.

KRYPTØNITE

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origine View Post
I like the League of Judgements, but I hate how the champ was supposed to be a master of minions when they last like 3 seconds.
That's another thing, his minions were suppose to be dps with low cd. Instead we only get somewhat low cd, no damage from them, and they last milliseconds. WTF? Hotfix him, I suggest nobody play him until he is fixed, he'll just get pwnd by any champion and kited on top of that.