Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

R.I.P eve...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x TrueDamage x

01-11-2013

o.k so had a friend on pbe and eve is junk now with the nerfs they have on her and hes a good player with her riot is a bunch of dumb f.ucks as far as i think she was fine they way she was nothing wronge with her the only prob with her was that people that had to fight her cryed all the time cause they had to buy a pink ward or they did not buy 1 and got killed like a noob also everyone has wanted a new eve skin and what do they give cry babys what they want a nerf f.uck this game if they do nerf eve like this

RadiantPyrophore

01-11-2013

Quote:
Kadajko:
I don't think she will balanced after this patch.

Mother****ing Necro***** Fool.

RadiantPyrophore

01-11-2013

Quote:
McMonigle:
You kidding? Eve has the third highest win rate in the game right now!
After the nerf (which was much much needed as she had a 56% winr ate) she dropped to 49%. Perfectly balanced. Then it slowly kept rising and now it's back up to 55.5%! Which makes no sense to me... lol
She carries teams all game every game.

When champions that require thought to counter get nerfed, the bads even it out by getting worse. This is one of the laws of LoL nerfodynamics. Eve is nowhere near third highest win rate, maybe at 200 Elo. You're bad.

kavinh the third

01-11-2013

so many morons replying to a post from 1.5 years ago....

Blufffy

01-30-2013

Coleslaw

01-30-2013

I feel like she is way to weak now. Her ult needs a minimun damage because it is basically useless in lane unless you need a slow or shield. Why would you nerf her so much?