R.I.P eve...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
And yet every good Eve player I see might complain, but isn't really affected by it.
Eh. I'm the other way. Affects me a little, but I won't complain about it. Eve really should be a niche pick against weak lane opponents (Karthus) to keep her roaming ability balanced. She was just good against too many champs and then would roam and make her advantage grow. Hopefully now the use of Eve will drop again and I can surprise people more... Muahahahaha!

Also, screw you necromancer. You don't know what you're doing or what you're talking about.

The Blue Jelly

01-11-2013

Would you like some MATH with your WHINE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Jelly View Post
How about instead of whining we do some math.

NOTES:
* This is straight up ignoring MR. With MR, CHP performs better due to the HP lost from MHP damage removing less health than listed.
* We will be using an AP amount of 0 and 500 for this. Agony deals 25% and 30%, respectively, with those AP values.

DFG -> Agony (MHP)
DFG -> -15% and 20% amp
Agony -> -25% / -30%, amped, -30% / -36%
Totals: 45% / 51% MHP in magic damage

DFG -> AGONY (CHP)
DFG -> -15% (85% remains) and 20% amp
Agony -> -25% / -30%, amped, -30% / -36%, as a mult 70% / 64%
Totals: 59.5% / 54.4% HP remaining, 40.5% / 45.6% MHP in magic damage
Loss of 4.5% / 5.4% MHP in magic damage

AGONY (CHP) -> DFG
Agony -> -25% / -30%
DFG -> -15%
Totals: 40% / 45% MHP in magic damage.

By the looks of it, they just wanted to get rid of the synergy with DFG. Which is what they did. Difference of 0.5% / 0.6% in MHP without vs with the DFG amp. As to damage lost....

4.5% of 2000 is 90
4.5% of 3000 is 135
5.4% of 2000 is 108
5.4% of 3000 is 162

Seriously. Get over yourselves. If you're using it at the start of the teamfight (you SHOULD BE as it gives you a shield and shields are useless after everyone's dead), you're basically losing under one Q's worth of damage. The only difference is you can now lead with Agony instead of DFG and *not* look like a dumbass.

As for ganks, you get surprise without tying and it still has a monster slow on it. Still no sympathy.

Same rule that Ryze and Karthus have:
QQ Moar.

Resolute Riven

01-11-2013

You kidding? Eve has the third highest win rate in the game right now!
After the nerf (which was much much needed as she had a 56% winr ate) she dropped to 49%. Perfectly balanced. Then it slowly kept rising and now it's back up to 55.5%! Which makes no sense to me... lol
She carries teams all game every game.

Peligrad

01-11-2013

Eve needs a slight nerf...what she does to enemy teams currently is just silly.

The oracles nerf... the fact that sightstone is so underwhelming against her... she needs an adjustment.

FreeGothitelle

01-11-2013

Eve is getting rengar nerfed
Decreased damage on q and e means she can't trade in lane, or jungle effectively anymore.
Decrease to health is in the same boat, her health is similar to other melee assasins there's no reason to reduce it.
Her incoming ult nerf is ridiculous though, she's not a tanky initiator who current health damage might make sense on, she's an assassin designed to take out low health or extremely squishy (the adc) targets, and despite the complaints she can't actually burst people 100 > 0. It basically ruins her ganking ability (the slow is nice but unless the enemy is really out of position you won't kill them in time), since the damage reduction is huge against enemies around 60% health you might be looking to gank, and now eve is way less of a threat in lane. It just completely goes against her design >.>
Like dam, reduce the damage based on how many targets are hit or something if you want, but current health...blegh.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong and these nerfs have been reverted/changed on the PBE recently.

The only nerfs she needs is an increase in the range you can detect her (700>800 would be fine) and a decrease of her ult's range by around 100. (AoE area stays the same or decrease the radius by 25 or something lol)
And perhaps the ability of sight wards to see her if she comes within a reduced range (say 400-500).

GodSlayer1

01-11-2013

may i just ask how everyone finds the info out that champs are getting nerfed before it comes out

Kadajko

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachineares View Post
may i just ask how everyone finds the info out that champs are getting nerfed before it comes out
Feedback from people that play on PBE.

Here's an example: http://www.surrenderat20.net/

SoulSlayerX

01-11-2013

Ult nerf is ridiculous, 25% of their current health is pathetic, it will be impossible for you to kill a champion with your ult even if the target is at 100 health. The ult nerf will kill eve again.

The Blue Jelly

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeGothitelle View Post
Eve is getting rengar nerfed
Decreased damage on q and e means she can't trade in lane, or jungle effectively anymore.
Decrease to health is in the same boat, her health is similar to other melee assasins there's no reason to reduce it.
Her incoming ult nerf is ridiculous though, she's not a tanky initiator who current health damage might make sense on, she's an assassin designed to take out low health or extremely squishy (the adc) targets, and despite the complaints she can't actually burst people 100 > 0. It basically ruins her ganking ability (the slow is nice but unless the enemy is really out of position you won't kill them in time), since the damage reduction is huge against enemies around 60% health you might be looking to gank, and now eve is way less of a threat in lane. It just completely goes against her design >.>
Like dam, reduce the damage based on how many targets are hit or something if you want, but current health...blegh.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong and these nerfs have been reverted/changed on the PBE recently.

The only nerfs she needs is an increase in the range you can detect her (700>800 would be fine) and a decrease of her ult's range by around 100. (AoE area stays the same or decrease the radius by 25 or something lol)
And perhaps the ability of sight wards to see her if she comes within a reduced range (say 400-500).
I'm about 90% sure they reverted the Q and the Health nerfs
Also, no, increasing detect range would be a no; any wider of a detect range and she's no longer getting that claustrophobia she is supposed to cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachineares View Post
PBE changes, lemme find the link...
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...s-for-1-9-2013
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...-for-1-10-2013
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...-for-1-11-2013

Also remember, these are just things they're trying, not what they really are going to implement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSlayerX View Post
Ult nerf is ridiculous, 25% of their current health is pathetic, it will be impossible for you to kill a champion with your ult even if the target is at 100 health. The ult nerf will kill eve again.
Because your Q won't deal anywhere near 100 damage and your ult doesn't have both a slow and a shield on it for you to catch up to them and Q with.

Vencu

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSlayerX View Post
-_-

ult at full health and then it will be no different then it was before