Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NO, not another livestream?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burninator

Recruiter

04-06-2010

Yes, another livestream. Not streaming any games yet, but I'll update the thread when I am. High tier 3s games mostly. = )

www.livestream.com/burninating (http://www.livestream.com/burninating)

Carados

04-06-2010

It's a great thing you posted a link or a description or any information other then "IM STARTING ANOTHER LIVESTREAM AND YOU WON'T LIKE IT"

Burninator

Recruiter

04-06-2010

oh nice catch.

BangWow

Recruiter

04-06-2010

Why watch the infamous queue dodger?

Burninator

Recruiter

04-06-2010

I'm an infamous queue dodger? Nice! Nah, mostly I want to give 3s more exposure, especially more competitive games, since it's my favorite game mode and probably the only mode I'll be playing LoL on for the time being.

Elementz

Senior Recruiter

04-06-2010

Quote:
BangMe:
Why watch the infamous queue dodger?

QFT. Kids washed up and talks a lot of trash too :S Thank god the new system of queue dodging was implimented now I only get dodged 3 times a day by this jerk off :S

Burninator

Recruiter

04-06-2010

Quote:
Elementz:
QFT. Kids washed up and talks a lot of trash too :S Thank god the new system of queue dodging was implimented now I only get dodged 3 times a day by this jerk off :S

LOLLLLLL. As if I would ever dodge this kid. Let me tell you, it was SOOOO hard carrying this guy in BLC the other day. My back still hurtsss.

WhySoCry

04-06-2010

Let's watch Burninator trashtalk his own team through out game and go afk by the 8 minute mark. Very entertaining.

Burninator

Recruiter

04-06-2010

Quote:
kiLou:
Let's watch Burninator trashtalk his own team through out game and go afk by the 8 minute mark. Very entertaining.

Screenshot or it didn't happen! I can't remember the last time I rage-afkd. I don't generally take this game that seriously.

WhySoCry

04-06-2010

That would of been couple weeks ago, the very first time I played you. Also maybe the only time? Not sure. Either way, you gave me a good impression of your skills in that first game..