Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New update wont update!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bukueOner

06-22-2011

I'm just patching my LoL with the new update and i cant get past 99%. It seems to get stuck on a file called "StunReady32.dds" and then the launcher has a few attempts to fix it then it comes up with a message saying "Update Failed", any ideas?

bukueOner

06-22-2011

nevermind it fixed itself, but thanks for all the help...such a great community.

Ormistank

06-22-2011

uhh wtf i still have the problem after reopening a few times

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

06-22-2011

It was happening to me as well. I just restarted my computer and it worked. Maybe I got lucky though.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

06-22-2011

Restarting your patcher may help, you can also try the repair function by clicking on the gears icon.

Nevre

06-22-2011

Tried:

Restarted patcher.
Repaired installation.
Reinstalled.

Overall effect: NADA

Still gets stuck on StunReady32.dds
Multiple logs sent.

Ahaha Heiuhue

06-25-2011

Have the same problem. I've reinstalled/redownloaded multiple times and have only been able to get passed the stunready32 file once, and that one time I did get passed I encountered constant game crashing due to problems with the yorick skins or w/e.

What a wonderful update.

//edit
Turns out that if you spam the repair function enough the dice will eventually roll in your favour and you'll be allowed to download the file.

apocalypse303

06-25-2011

Last time this happened to me it was due to multiple network connectivity issues. Try making sure you have a stable connection by doing a ping -t http://www.google.com to see if you ever loose connectivity. I dont know how their patcher recognizes bad files but you could delete that particular file and see if the patcher will redownload it. Though if you do that be prepard to uninstall the game and reinstall as it make everything blow up. Lastly check your free disk space and make sure your not running super low.