LOL Hack/Cheat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darksteel Reaver

04-06-2010

I have a question: Is it possible to hack and cheat in League of Legend?

Because I played a game today 3v3 and this Jax guy with similar lv to us around lv11. We tried to team gank him, but he killed every single one us with like about 5 hit per champ, all lv10 O_O while my Warwick's ultimate deal almost no damage to him.

I never played Jax before, so I don't know how he did it, but it just crazy "one man army". So I would really interested to hear some explanation on how he could be a such a monster so quick.

Is there such strategy, item, or build that could make him that "godlike" ??? (yes, godlike, cause we couldn't kill him, even with our ultimate while he killed all us easily, alone btw.

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-06-2010

There are no cheats. He most likely just farmed a ton and got lucky with stuns. Its hard to tell what exactly happened since I dont know his build with runes and masteries.

ultranaut

04-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Thule View Post
I have a question: Is it possible to hack and cheat in League of Legend?

Because I played a game today 3v3 and this Jax guy with similar us around lv11. We tried to team gank him, but he killed every single one us with like about 5 hit per champ, all lv10 O_O while my Warwick's ultimate deal almost no damage to him.

I never played Jax before, so I don't know how he did it, but it just crazy. So I would really interested to here some explanation on how he could be a such a monster so quick.

Is there such strategy, item, or build that could make him that "godlike" ??? (yes, godlike, cause we couldn't kill him, even with our ultimate while he killed all us with easily, alone btw.
most likely what happened:

You were all physical dps

jax was auto attacking creeps and had his ult+rageblade build up.

you guys come at him and dont exaust him or CC him or anything just auto attack him

he leap strikes one person and attacks them like 5 times in 1 second and they die while proccing stun

he stuns 2 of you then preceeds to rape you. Warwick goes OHMYGAD and ults... it does a little dmg but not much then he dies

He has another stun up and stuns the remaining person and kills them as well.

sound about right?

Rancid Sac

04-06-2010

It's not a hack, it's Jax.

If he was playing any other champ I may be suspicious.

H4MBURGERS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2010

Sneaksy "this hero is OP" thread?

:P

0PYfclzjrm0E6nRT

04-06-2010

Learn to crowd control jax. =)

Karma Police

04-06-2010

OP is OP thread is disguise.
The manner in which the OP hid this OP thread is OP imo.

Jax > Hacks.

Naje

04-06-2010

I killed jax on teemo. Blind him, lure him to a shroom then kite him with move quick. Best tip when playing vs jax : kite him, or get a sword of divine

PS: Make sure there are no creeps around to proc his counter strike or sword of the divine is worthless

good luck in future games though~!

SlyGoat

04-06-2010

Jax is the best tank/DPS/mage/disabler in the game, all at the same time. The only hack is the hack job Riot did balancing him, especially for 3v3.

Etyn

04-06-2010

isnt there an item that says "target cannot dodge for X seconds" or something?

I imagine that would shut jax down in a heart beat... (especially if there were 2+ of you and 1 of him...)