Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Garen, the Might of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

restnpeace

04-10-2010

Nah man we do need champions like i dont realy like that when i see another warwick on the other team yeah i kno it might happen like chances but still we need champions but we also need maps and game modes i got a few ideas for game modes and ideas for more new up coming champions if riot is intrested let me know msg me some how

devotionx

04-12-2010

very nice champ, looks interesting. so hes a meelee fighter?

Poop on ur Face

04-13-2010

Nice, hopefully it will be a decent Melee DPS!!

dmatyrant

04-14-2010

awesome lookin just dont make him like taric with almost no killing power just loads of unkillable but egts no kills himdelf without help...just make him awesome and please dont make him a mage ill take a tank with killing power...like shen or most cho'gath players got 1000 riot points waiting for him

Wowmaster121

04-14-2010

Nice build an abilities but i can tell in 3v3 hes going to be unstoppable, an when is he coming out its been like a week an u already had him developed an set up pretty evenly from vid

artemisFowlZ

04-15-2010

OMG! A NEW CHAMPION AND HE ALREADY LOOKS SO COOL!But is he gonna be expensive cause if he is my dream of buying him=POOF!!

Wowmaster121

04-24-2010

Not to be pushy But wat is going on Garen Looks awesome Wat is taking u guys so long to come out with this champion

davidmuxi

04-25-2010

May i ask when is he coming out?

TNX

KRYPTØNITE

06-28-2011

lol yea