Champion Sneak Peek: Garen, the Might of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffie View Post
Another one, awesome. We're cranking these champions out.
Maybe if I quote you they might listen, Good Job Riot the Champion factory, screw rebalancing old **** heroes or fixing your match making, you can't micro transaction that!

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2010

I get it now. Shen is actually a Paladin in disguise and Garen is a ninja hiding in the darkness.

PENHALIGAN

04-06-2010

you people suck at editing...

Sh4dx

04-06-2010

i smell invoker from dota.

invoker resources can provoque brief periods of lag. ;/

Crusader3546

04-06-2010

Glad to see Demacia getting some love for a change. In the lore it's the only nation to make the Noxians quiver in their boots, and they have a lackluster showing in the league. Although, I'm also waiting for the 3rd ninja to show his/her/its face

Torinux

04-06-2010

And Taric got a boyfriend!!! FINALLY!!! If Ricky Martin went out of the closet... Why can't Taric?

Frozenfire

04-06-2010

hope he isnt a tank :P

Lilnubz

04-06-2010

Good no more **** ninja!!!!! getting sick of them

Arcrylic

04-06-2010

Awsome its kinda funny cuz my friends name is Garen rofl...he looks berserker AWSOME HIFH FLY MAN!!!!

Xerodragon

04-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoRkZiLLaa View Post
new champions arent just fun to see and play, they also add depth to the metagame. allthough, if the cc-scant trend continues the new champs could get pretty lame pretty quickly.
and, arent you forgetting that riot JUST released Twisted Treeline? that "out of game advancement" is incredibly important. that in itself has made LoL more than just a Dota clone, (abeit an extreemly fun one).
...i feel stupider after reading all this from you guys. and the quoted especially... OMG REALLY they realeased a new map... oh wait whats this? its been in beta since i started the ****ing game MONTHS ago? yay more champions lets all rejoice as we ignore how there are still champions that guarantee a win no matter how bad the player is...