Rune choices

A - All runes on Attack 7 20.59%
B - Attack with Mark and Quintessence + Critical chance with Glyph and Seal 3 8.82%
C - Armor Penetration with Mark and Quintessence + Critical chance with Glyph and seal 13 38.24%
D - All runes on Critical chance 11 32.35%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Twitch Runes, Attack/Armor penetration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackstoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by James213 View Post
thanks for help. Could some one explain to me how using the black cleaver and armor penetration runes are inefficient together.

+75 Attack Damage Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Armor by 12 for 5 seconds, (maximum 5 stacks).

So does that mean if you hit an enemy 5 times you will take away 60 of their armor for 5 secs? Then if you had 35 armor penetration (via runes and masteries) their armor would be "their armor - (minus) 95)? How does it work?
Only reduction bring the armor to negative, but reduction is applied before penetration so,
if a target had 100 armor, and you have 30 armor pen, and black cleaver, then you drop them by: (100 - 60), then 40 - 30. Now if they had 70 armor: 70-60 = 10, 10 - 30 = 0 (Apen does not go below 0), so its a wasted 20.

JamesXOXOXO432

04-06-2010

bump

JamesXOXOXO432

04-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackstoise View Post
Only reduction bring the armor to negative, but reduction is applied before penetration so,
if a target had 100 armor, and you have 30 armor pen, and black cleaver, then you drop them by: (100 - 60), then 40 - 30. Now if they had 70 armor: 70-60 = 10, 10 - 30 = 0 (Apen does not go below 0), so its a wasted 20.
oh I see thanks, im not quiet familair with what is the average ammount of armor you get when you reach lvl 18. What is a low armor and a high armor range for champions?

There for is armor penetration a waste for the twtich? and I should go with attackand or critical chance?

For my calculations with every rune critical chance it worked out to be 42.5% critical chance. Does the infinity edge plus ur chance by 20% or by 20% damage?
Therefor with the twtich there should be around a 50/50 chance that with each shoot it is critical from the very begining?

I could either get Armor pen and first real iteam get IE and leave out BC alltogethor, or get critical chance and then both BC and IE as both would work great with my runes?

JamesXOXOXO432

04-06-2010

bump

JamesXOXOXO432

04-06-2010

Please answer questions just above I want to buy runes now

Really want to know if my calculations are correct and if I will get +42.5% critical chance hitting from the very start of the game. So nearly every 2nd hit will be critical? And I can increase this by in game iteams?
And a critial hit is double your twtichs basic normal attack so 60 attack damage will become 120 attack?

Thanks.

JamesXOXOXO432

04-06-2010

OK i just bought 12 mark critical chance runes cause I have 6 slots free on each page of my rune book . Put them all in and theres a remainding 6 left in my inventory??? do you only need to buy runes for one page and it will duplicate it onto the second?!?!

JamesXOXOXO432

04-06-2010

omg im so stupid i thought u got two pages in which the bonus were added togethor...

kurtnilsen

04-07-2010

lol, were gonna ask why you where multiplicating with 18

Ezrea1l

08-07-2011

Im like lv 22? And Im just buying runes, you show 18 stacks of mark runes, Does it count both rune pages!?!?! Like 9 on front 9 on back? 40% crit chance seems too high

LeCigre

11-03-2012

Noob thread
:c