Unforeseen Skin in-game advantages.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Dim Sum

06-21-2011

Anyone else notice that there are some skins that actually give some (albeit minor) in-game advantages.

What immediately comes to mind:

Frosfire Annie - Actually makes it just a slightly more difficult to see the ring around her to know if her stun is up or not.

All White Ashe Skin - Annoying when playing with a Mordekaiser on either team, because during huge team battle sometimes difficult to tell if she's a ghost/pet or not.

Lochness Cho'Gath - This one I can't confirm, but some people have said Lochness Cho'gath at 6 stacks is actually larger than normal Cho'Gath. Which of course makes it easier to hide your tiny champs like Kennen/Teemo/Tristana/etc.

And of course there is always the psychological advantage in solo queue, a whole bunch of people picking random champs they may or may not main. Where as the other team has 4-5 skins, meaning these are their mains so your team may already feel slightly at a disadvantage from the start.

I'm not saying skins are OP or UP. Skins are skins. But just curious if anyone else has noticed any positive (or negative) in-game side effects regarding skins?

LupineStorm

06-21-2011

Brolaf results in auto-win.

Eliras

06-21-2011

Monarch Kog Maw gives an advantage... to the enemy team.

SO EASY TO CLICK ON LOL

Multifire

06-21-2011

Never had any of these problems, it seems to me you are just blaming your losses on random ****.

Aegis of Heros

06-21-2011

The Feral WW for me, always build tanky.

Misentro

06-21-2011

Easter Teemo: Global Taunt → Universal Taunt

Shoesy

06-21-2011

1 of karthus' skins has a bug with wall where it's invisible sometimes

Mo Zedong

06-21-2011

I think when you see some skins for the first time (or several times after even) , you can be a little unsure what champion they actually are .

Like the first time i saw a lep veigar and hes rainbow particle's i was confused. But obviously you figure it out pretty quickly.

Vinland

06-21-2011

Iunno man. I don't see how skins can have that much effect on the game, I play the default Singed skin, look where that's got me.

Tempname 17D

06-21-2011

Skins OP nerf now