Janna And Sona? Which is better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PigsEatBacon

08-15-2011

I'm looking one for better team supporting. Healing, buffing, etc. I'm trying Janna for now, but I'm unsure about sona.

michelada

08-15-2011

janna its better for team fights and sona its better for lane phase, im not saying that janna suck at lane phase but sona its better and viceversa, sona can be place in any team comp and still be good but janna really need specific champs to be more effective.

Cenerae

08-15-2011

Janna has a more active support role than Sona does. In the initial exchange of a teamfight, Janna has more CC (aoe knockup, aoe knockaway, and a snare, vs an aoe stun and a snare), but if the fight drags on Janna pulls further ahead on that score. However, Sona has more aura buffs, a spammy heal (albeit a weak one), and can improve her team's mobility a lot more than Janna can.

They're both good supports, but for their own reasons. Either champ can fit snugly into any team comp, though you may find Sona a better babysitter since Janna can't heal outside of her ultimate.

killerb0y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2011

Also depends on your own and the enemy team comp. Do they have a Fiddle? Get Janna. Does your team have a strong aoe comp? Get Sona.