Has anyone ever had a random game with a red?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

My premade got paired off against Fruitstrike's premade once, they won

I've also intentionally paired with reds many times before so meh

Zydion

Associate Software Engineer

06-21-2011

Phreak's nasus owned my team two games in a row

J41RO

06-21-2011

Random game vs pendragon we lost tho but it was a fun game .

sammich kek

06-21-2011

Played with Phreak a few times, it was my first time playing Vlad and I fed like a boss, but it's ok because he did the same thing with Renekton.. just kidding, he'll probably never play with me again because I fed likabawse.

Probably shouldn't mention the other Rioter, because every time someone does their thread/post gets downvoted to oblivion.

Neither of these were random though.. so they don't count? =(

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

I see them from time to time but only when they are duo queuing. Most Rioters are a good 500 ELO below me so it's uncommon to run into them without someone like Roku, Eskimo, or Classick queuing with em.

I did play with Rinoa the other day and she did an ok Zilean.

Silpheed

06-21-2011

I had a normal game against Ryedan once, he was Taric if I remember right. I was MF and we got an early lead, but our Malphite was our only initiation and he wouldn't do it, so we eventually lost. It was likely more causes than JUST that, but it was the biggest contributing factor.

PureWaterishere

06-21-2011

played againist serif twice , currently 1 - 1, hoping to tiebreak that, phreak carried once as morde for my team, they were good games actually, everyone behaves when there is a rioter.........

Dante710

06-21-2011

I played against Phreak around the time Cassiopeia came out.

Eph289

06-21-2011

I've played games with Ryedan (Nidalee), Valinus (Vlad), and RiotChrisTroetz in a normal game.

I've also played with KarrieBear (Amumu or MF, I forget) in a normal. I was rolling Galio alongside Amumu and MF back in the days of the AoE meta. We stomped so hard lol.

DnkyKng

06-21-2011

As a matter of fact! A few friends and I played against both Pendragon and Tamat(along with 3 of their friends, i guess.)

AND, i even have a replay!

http://www.leagueofreplays.com/leagu...205v5%20normal