Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has anyone ever had a random game with a red?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumico

06-21-2011

Hohums. We were doing 5 man normals. He rocked our team with alistar before alistar was fotm.

Glash

Recruiter

06-21-2011

I've played alongside Pendragon and Rel Por

Wtfmybffjill

06-21-2011

Played with Rinoa in a ranked and JeffJew in a 3s before.

Also played with Tryndamere once when there were only normals and summoner's rift available. Didn't know he was a red at the time and asked him why he wasn't playing Tryndamere despite his name. /facepalm

slusho

06-21-2011

i have actually played with phreak once and lima beans once.

the one with phreak was a long time ago. i remember he was morde and i was kennen. i asked him a question at the start of the game and he corrected my grammar. i also remember him trying to urge the team to do baron but nobody would. we won pretty easily. jeez that was a long time ago

i remember nothing about the lima beans game except that i was against him.

TheAngel333

06-21-2011

Firt time against pendragon and limabeans, second time against a few of the support area, and last time it was riotviola and some members of rock solid trolling

ILoveCuteStuff

06-21-2011

Quote:
PretzelBagel:
I had a game with RiotStallion where he played jungle Mumu. Unfortunately the enemy shut his jungle down and we lost. D:

Mmmm.....Tacos....

Lol i had a game with riotstallion but I was the jungler, he went lanemumu...i got eve griefed of course :'(

but by the end of the game they had taken all of our towers and everything but nexus and we aced them at our nexus 5-6 times before they could actually take it, it was hilarious the game lasted 70-80 minutes.

SnowFall

06-21-2011

long time ago in beta

Rinoa

Recruiter

06-21-2011

Quote:
svartingr:
The only games I've played with a Red were one of those "Play with Rinoa" threads she used to make.

I need to do that again soon!

YordleLayHeeHoo

06-21-2011

Had Lykaeus on my team once.

If I recall correctly, he called jungle right off the bat, instalocked WW, showed off the grey WW skin, got fed, then carried us.

Graceland

06-21-2011

i was randomly placed in a ranked game with Serif awhile back... he played leblanc and had one pretty sweet play, but overall he ended up doing poorly. He was extremely nice and friendly though, and I enjoyed the game regardless of the loss.