Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has anyone ever had a random game with a red?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArkhamHorror

06-21-2011

Got raped by guinsoo once, and carried by jozrael another time.

Kagetenshi

06-21-2011

I'm 99% certain I was in a game with Serif/Shurelia smurfs a while back. I didn't want to directly come out and ask, and they didn't tell us but... something made me pretty certain it was them.

MrGiraffeington

06-21-2011

Legomasta

06-21-2011

Does a smurf count? I played against RiotPhreak and Lightstriker once.

bob the turtle

06-21-2011

i one time joined a pvAI game with a red in it and fed 55 kills to the bots

we still easily won

DiscOH

06-21-2011

I played one with jesse perring and serif duo queing on my team. Serif went like 0/8 or something on master yi and we lost.

runek

06-21-2011

i played a game with RiotLykaeus once, he played orianna and got a quadra kill. we won

tolore

06-21-2011

Yeah, I've played with tryndamere, wattayabrian(though that was before he was a red name and I premade with him sometimes), and one other whose name I forget now.

Rawrful

06-21-2011

I've played against Shurelia twice. Both games were awesome. The one I remember most clearly was when she was playing sunfire stacking Vlad. Mind you, this was Vlad before any nerfs and wen Sunfires stacked. ;P

Karnage

06-21-2011

I once came across Average Gatsby in a solo que ranked game (He was on my team). I jokingly asked him where the Great Gatsby was, and he put me on ignore