Has anyone ever had a random game with a red?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderized

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

I've played against Pendragon's Yi before. We won but he had the best score on the team,.He made a lot of mistakes during jungling/ganking.

KettleKern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

I played with Miditron in a ranked game... and played horribly :/

maybe she cursed me to have this loosing streak right now...

Free Elo

07-08-2011

I was in premade normal, and vs an entire riot team. Tamat fed with cass, then a couple games later we played them again....without tamat haha

faCiem

07-08-2011

I played a rank with phreak. It was my 5th ranked game ever last december. He went jungle tryndamere and went 26/0. I went 11/2. needlessly to say, i was happy.

Presenc3

07-08-2011

played with Miditron, added her to friends list since most people who are level-headed and chill get an invite from me...

few months later i found out that she worked for Riot...

Pres

IntrovertedBoi

07-08-2011

I played against kismet, riotjeffjew and another red. They were owning us so hard, but i managed to carried with kassadin. Before that, I had one random game where I had FOUR reds on my team. It was just horrible, for the other team.

Adaxus

08-05-2011

Played with RiotStallion last night. He played a pretty good Janna, but we didn't have enough DPS output on our team and we ended up losing.

SoulProvider

08-05-2011

I have actually played a game with Taco Storm, he play Annie and had a really bad game. We lost....

Wormdowg

Recruiter

08-05-2011

Played over 2500 games of LoL, never played with any red that i know of.
Asked to play with one for my 1000th win, got no response.