Magma Chamber and the Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

New Dominion mode is awesome. But don't get me wrong, we are still expecting the Magma Chamber.

I mean, I like Dogs(Magma Chamber) and Cats (Dominion). I loved the Cat update, but I'm a little disappointed because we got no Dog! I mean, its OK if you give me a Cat, which is much more adorable than a Dog. But you promissed a Dog too!

Palanawt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

wrong, they promised a dog and are delivering a herd of wolves! so much more than they promised!

Akklonian

08-05-2011

i liek trains

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

08-05-2011

Nasus isn't cute enough for you?

spielkind

08-05-2011

bah i dont ened magma chamber what is the fuzz about? 1 map is more than enough..

Ramune

08-05-2011

they've shelved magma chamber indefinately. it didn't go the way they wanted during production.

Rorii

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by spielkind View Post
bah i dont ened magma chamber what is the fuzz about? 1 map is more than enough..
How is one map MORE THAN ENOUGH? You can't play the game if you have less than one map.

Frank the Golem

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorii View Post
How is one map MORE THAN ENOUGH? You can't play the game if you have less than one map.
You can if you play ARAM!!

/trollface

michelada

08-05-2011

Cmon, dont tell me u dont want play this.. http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1...r_v1_super.jpg

NJim

08-05-2011

Magma Chamber was shelved.