Skins Sale: Nightmare Cho'Gath and Sasquatch Nunu

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hachibii

04-05-2010

Good skins on sale, but when are we getting some Ezreal skin sale, im waiting for that one to buy

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2010

I wish you had this sale a few weeks back when I bought cho and the skin for cho oh well on the bright side I do have the skin.

azhag1

04-05-2010

Dammit, just bought Sasquatch Nunu skin !!! Can I get back those 130 rp ?

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2010

Guys its a godzilla vs king kong joke, its like a themed discount.

SynysterX

04-05-2010

Too bad i cant buy it ! I love Cho'gath ! And I love his skin! WHY RIOT !? WHY DONT U PUT SKINS TO BE BOUGHT WITH IP!?!?!?!? T-T

TroyThe2nd

04-05-2010

So yeah, how bout that good Kassadin ski- OH WAIT! There is none.
*Hopes for Vader skin*

XSTINCTION2ALL

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynysterX View Post
Too bad i cant buy it ! I love Cho'gath ! And I love his skin! WHY RIOT !? WHY DONT U PUT SKINS TO BE BOUGHT WITH IP!?!?!?!? T-T

They give you so much fun for free just splurge and get some Riot points and support the game

bad element

04-05-2010

lol i always thought cho was more of an insectoid demon kinda thing.. but a lizardman champ would be pretty sweet...

gcampton

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSTINCTION2ALL View Post
They give you so much fun for free just splurge and get some Riot points and support the game
I agree, I've spent over $100 US supporting this game so they can develop more and I bought both collectors packs for hero's and then bought all hero's not included in the packs, and I have bought 10 or so skins, I would love to see more skins and more characters.

I would much prefer to spend my money supporting a company like RIOT that gives out a free game and continues to have free servers for the public, than support *youKnowWho* paying for a WoW subscription, all they care about is their money, they make no effort to stop people exploiting the game and selling gold etc. Because it makes them money in return. Both very different games, but RIOT deserves the $ while the other does not.

Iron Bible

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Yagamii View Post
Riot wants to get rid of these skins
how many do you think they have in stock?