Duo queues > Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

06-20-2011

All it takes to get someone banned is several duo queues who don't like you caring about team comp in ranked and disliking Cassiopeia autolocking as last pick, then going 0/4.

"We now report you for Negative Attitude and Intentional Feeding. Thank you".

Knew Tribunal was trash the moment I saw it. No offense, but if 2 reports a game is enough to get banned, I should just grab someone from my list, go troll Ranked and report everyone else. This way, everyone will be a case in the Tribunal.

Oh and I can't get banned myself this way. Complaining about people lastpicking first time champ they can't play = ban. Picking Pantheon or Heimerdinger and forcing mid to go bot = great gameplay.

PlayerFour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

This is why the Tribunal exists, so that actual human beings can look over the cases..

L0ckNess

06-20-2011

We don't care, stop sucking.

benkeiaa

06-20-2011

rofl you are so ignorant next time do more tribunal judgement and you will realize that games with ONE SINGLE report are also carried on so there is no need for duo queue. get your fact straight before speaking nonsense

Abedeus

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad3 View Post
So, you went 0/4 as Cass and are complaining about being reported. I realize this isn't a horrible score, but you are giving them a reason to report.
Read again moron. I was the one complaining about Cass in duo queue. I don't even have that ****ty champion.

Reading comprehension is astounding in this community. No wonder all it takes are 2 people shouting "LOL REPORT THIS GUY TROLLING FEEDIG AND HE'S AFK" for everyone to jump on it.

Quote:
This is why the Tribunal exists, so that actual human beings can look over the cases..
Pfft. People don't look at cases. For 5 IP per case, I can guarantee that 99% of the voters just wait a minute to hitting Punish. If the majority does it (and probably does, seeing how they have nothing to lose for voting badly), then the system is flawed.