Pantheon vs. Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

Who should I buy?

MuscleMemory

04-04-2010

idk their both dragoons which is awesome, jax is more powerful atm in my opinion, but being able to jump anywhere on the map has huge possibilities

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMemory View Post
idk their both dragoons which is awesome, jax is more powerful atm in my opinion, but being able to jump anywhere on the map has huge possibilities
Decisions.... Ye, I have to admit that their both extremely powerful, but I just don't want to start farming points again, and when I do, I want to be using one of those two.

So, which one would be more fun to use, and which one is more powerful?

MuscleMemory

04-04-2010

Well I mained jax before pantheon was released, then pantheon got released and i mained him, then jax got buffed and i went back to jax for a little while, but i just have way too much fun jumping across them map, unlike jax who just jumps across the screen (which pantheon can do too, but not as far across the screen)

Shemsu Hor

04-04-2010

buy jax. pantheon just has the aoe every 20 seconds (down to 12 seconds with the right items) but its the only real damage out put he has. jax is more diverse and can be played differently in every game. (tank mage, dps tank, anti melee dps tank, ect.)

jax>pantheon

dodge + passive = win
u literally just need phantom dancers + dodge boots if they have 3 dps and u win.
ap items such as nashorns or guinsoo's also work amazing if you decide you want to nuke(lichbane for the super nuking potential)

or be panth....and buy blood thirsters and an infinity edge every game cuz u can only be played one way......and u know armor doesnt totally make you worthless or anything....

MuscleMemory

04-04-2010

Its not that pantheon has to be played the same way everytime, but AD is his core because of 2 abilities that scale with them directly. After you have his core items (usually 2 items that use BF sword), then you can become a pusher with Last whisper, initiator with banshee's veil, or keep on pumping out damage

Tarsus the Tank

07-03-2011

buy panth build runes and defensive masteries around his semi squishyness and the combo of his w + e + q can devastate while his ult lets him help in team fights across the map after farming

GohanSmurf

07-03-2011

Do you read dates?