Perfect cs for 10 min (107)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walter H White

06-20-2011

I remember a while back, maybe 6 months, when I was a lot lower elo, I remember reading some guys guide on getting to 1700 elo (it was a bit more impressive then, but still hardly "pro").

He talked about cs, and then stroke his e-peen by describing how you shoot for perfect cs, and how he knew what it was like to get a perfect cs, and it felt good.

At the time, I assumed (correctly), that as I was awful at cs, all pros regularly did this, etc.

But having been high elo for a while, and played in/watched tournaments, I must say that I have yet to ever see anyone hit 100 at 10 minutes, let alone a perfect 107.
Among "pros," 100 at 12 minutes is considered EXTREMELY good (most dreamhack matches don't have this).
So obviously people harass, recall, etc, but even in a custom game vs bots, I think most people would need some luck to get to 100.
And obviously this guy was completely full of s**t.

However, what I want to know is, what is the best cs at 10 minutes you have ever seen in a ranked/tourney game. And what is the fastest to 100 you have seen?

I think I once saw someone with 91 cs at 10 minutes, and I have seen 100 crossed just after 11 minutes (something like 11:09).

How about you guys?

Whozawhatsit

06-20-2011

100 at 10 minutes.

MF Soraka bottom lane.

I couldnt do **** to them.

BatangBigCutie

06-20-2011

YellowStar and Westrice are the best cs'er.

FireitUp622

06-20-2011

I've seen some pros hit 130 (Might have been 150 don't recall/don't this that's fully possible) at 13 minutes with vlad and corki.

Walter H White

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireitUp622 View Post
I've seen some pros hit 130 (Might have been 150 don't recall/don't this that's fully possible) at 13 minutes with vlad and corki.
i find the stuff like this to be extremely unlikely.

Any pro game features ~100 at 13 minutes, as people harass, gank, etc.

Joseph Moffett

06-20-2011

i usually get 100 and 11 with akali. if im facing someone who cant harass lol. if im facing a good harasser ill have about 70 or 80 by 11 mins. which i think is really good

gunghorecondo

06-20-2011

i average around 80 every 10 minutes, but thats because i focus only on last hitting then, after that i try hard tyo harasss the enemy

Menaero

06-20-2011

Yeh I normally hit around 80 in 10 i try to aim for over 150 in 20 minutes

Aranium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

Usually it's 80 but you shouldn't worry about cs alone, if you have 65 but you're denying the enemy in your lane so they have even less, then you're doing fine.

FireitUp622

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floydius View Post
i find the stuff like this to be extremely unlikely.

Any pro game features ~100 at 13 minutes, as people harass, gank, etc.
I believe it was reginald as vlad and a top corki in the dreamhack qualifiers. They were just farming the entire first 13 minutes.

Hard to believe does not necessarily equate to not plausible

12345 ... 8