Ashe Equipment and Runes.....What works for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

09-06-2009

Do you guys go for plentiful bounty at the beginning of the game or do you just get frost arrows and frost volley?

Ryoshi

09-06-2009

I usually get volley first, so I can harass early game. After that, then I get bounty, and maybe one rank of frost arrows to get the slowdown during volley.

Plentiful Bounty may seem just like a tiny increase early on, but once you start one hitting creeps thanks to crits the money will start stacking.

My build is usually,

Philosopher's Stone
Berserker's Shoes
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Frozen Mallet

Frozen mallet helps with survivability, and I believe the slowdown stacks with frost arrow.

Eventually, you could drop Philosopher's Stone for something else.

Just my usual build....

Zelis

09-08-2009

i mostly agree with those that are going hardcore crit dmg with runes and items. i personally think black cleaver and last whisper should be staples wether your fighting tanks or not. against a tank youll do decent dmg and caster become flies in your sights with those. depending on who im fighting i usually skip slow arrows till end game. i focus on bounty and the fan of arrows thingy. play super cautious untill lvl 6 last hitting creeps for gold. once you get use to last hitting its really ez with her especially due to her passive. as far as items i go with the 8% crit gloves so crits come frequently. if your last hitting properly with a little bit of time between attacks it give the appearance of critting about 50% of the time. and with crits over 120 dmg at lvl 1 opponents really hang back letting you freefarm the lane basically. next i get berserker boots then a zeal. then a last whisper, black cleaver or bloodthirster (get both but what i get first depends on game)then i finish phantom dancer and games usually over before i can think about gettin an infinity edge =(.

Foreshadowed

09-08-2009

your build is awful...

Ps, lol @ people buying zerker greaves and frozen mallet

Zelis

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadowed View Post
your build is awful...

whose build is awful. also if your gonna say such things you should elaborate. no point in your post otherwise.

Ryoshi

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadowed View Post
your build is awful...

I assume you are talking about my build. I usually get zerker greaves, then I later get the boots of swiftness 3.

I don't see how Frozen mallet could be a bad thing. It adds survivability, and is useful if you are in longer fights where your mana is low.

If you are going to doubt my build, please provide support for your claim, or provide your own ideas.

Be more supportive in your feedback.