Fastest way to get Influence Points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayk

04-04-2010

Whats the fastest way to get influence points besides just winning in 5v5? Do you get rewarded based off how many minions you kill, how many enemy heroes you kill, how much gold you earn, etc.

At the end of a recent 5v5 game as Morgana I got 256 ip but at the end of the next game i had 3 times as many kills but only got 56ip. What gives?

Hippo Man

04-04-2010

You get a boost for completing games in streaks and an extra for your first win of the day. IP is primarily based on if you won or lost. If you really want to get IP quick just buy an IP boost

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

04-04-2010

There is a win of the day bonus that gives you an extra boost 22 hours from your last win of the day.

Quote:
"Why did I earn __ XP/IP for this normal game?"
-Base win XP/IP is ~100/100, base loss XP/IP is 70/70.
-Wins gain up to ~16 extra IP from quicker games, losses up to ~11 from longer ones.
-A string of games without a leaver mark will build up to a ~23 IP bonus for wins, and a ~11 IP bonus for losses.
-A XP or IP boost doubles the respective above rewards for its duration.
-On your first win of the day you will earn a bonus ~150 XP/IP. There is a 22 hour timer after the end of your last FWotD before you are eligible to earn another.
-If a game is over in 10 minutes or less it counts as a draw. Neither team receives XP/IP, nor a win, loss, or leaver mark. This is to prevent abuse.
-Practice games function slightly differently; please see below.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=38374

Sourpatch

04-04-2010

I figured it was about 24hrs for the win bonus, since i am usually playing around the same time everyday, and if not i never get the bonus lol

The Goods

04-04-2010

um well not being a ****** helps.

also every 24 hours is 1st win of the day and you get double ip. and then how fast you win or how long you lose makes you get more ip ('fast and decisive win' and 'long, drawn out defense').

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-04-2010

You get IP based on:

1. Whether u won or not (base IP of 70 something for a win, 50 for a loss)
2. How long the game lasted, if you won quickly you get a bonus, if you lost, but dragged it out you get a bonus
3. A streak of games without leaving (caps at about 23)
4. 1st win every 22 hours gives you +158 IP (1st win of the day bonus)

IP is not based on KDA at all

also the fastest way to get IP would be to buy an IP boost and play lots of games

Morbis

04-04-2010

It is entirely possible that the fastest way of getting ip is still to make 5 man premade and surrender at the 25 minute mark. It used to be true, and I'm not sure riot ever did anything to fix it.

Golden Chocobo

04-04-2010

Just keep playing Twisted Treeline. Games are shorter and you get the same amount of IP until the next patch.

The Goods

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
There is a win of the day bonus that gives you an extra boost 22 hours from your last win of the day.

what are you doing? posting the answers in this thread doesnt help the nub. only cripples him because hes too ****ing stupid and lazy to find it himself.

DunderFunker

04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post

its 11 minutes, not 10. for the null Ip/Xp