LoL has the worst cry babys!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nhia

06-19-2011

Come on when you lose don't play the blame game with your teammates, can't you understand you have been out skilled? and stop crying when you lose it's only a game ya take it to the heart like your mom just died. /facepalm

A Hungry Grue

06-19-2011

I agree. People need to take responsibility for their own shortcomings, but they never do.

/sigh Solo Queue

IS167a68975c41508c1c621

06-19-2011

well its realy fking dumb to play vs a vyane every game you CANT win it simpossible she does true damage wich has no counter at all and is completely op and he rmove speed allowes her to chase anybody she wants i dont get why she isnt nerfed why was vayne released in such a broken state wtf

UnstableFear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

agreed

Headmanss Pride

06-19-2011

Sorry team we got out skilled:
Allies:

Kassadin -0/14/1
Allistar - 0/11/0
Vladimir - 0/18/3
Irelia - 2/3/8

Rowman

06-19-2011

I'm sorry but when a Mundo gets two Warmog's, Berserker's greaves, and starts building another Warmog's. It's NOT my fault when we lose.

BarrSupport

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhia View Post
Come on when you lose don't play the blame game with your teammates, can't you understand you have been out skilled? and stop crying when you lose it's only a game ya take it to the heart like your mom just died. /facepalm

You lost like 7 RANKED games in a row and you left your last one... really? Just because your teamates rage at you doesn't mean you can leave the ranked game then come whine on the forums about it.

One of them being 1/13 irelia with a build consisting of 30 wards. Yes, i know your tamates shouldnt have raged at you in the first place, but you sold all your items and bought these?
Who wouldnt blame you for the loss, thats a 4v5 right there.

Hades Manticore

06-19-2011

So I can't blame the 0/13 Jax for losing the game? Even though its blatantly his fault inability to play the game correctly? Am I to believe that my team lost because of our 5 players as a whole or this one ass clown?

Ill acknowledge when we've been outplayed, Ill acknowledge when the enemy team is better but don't tell me that its not the feeders fault.

Robiņo

06-19-2011

sometimes ur team is pro.. but ur enemies are better

=(

Devil May LOL

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades Manticore View Post
So I can't blame the 0/13 Jax for losing the game? Even though its blatantly his fault inability to play the game correctly? Am I to believe that my team lost because of our 5 players as a whole or this one ass clown?

Ill acknowledge when we've been outplayed, Ill acknowledge when the enemy team is better but don't tell me that its not the feeders fault.
most of the things happen in solo queue can be fixed if you actually try to fix it.

the best player in lol isn't the player that never get feeders, but the player that can adapt in most situations. Don't give me that **** that high elo players have never got feeders before.

so yeah l2p.