Why the American Teams arent 1 and 2 and playing back from behind.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZachisonFire

06-19-2011

What i noticed is in the champion selection. Their top players like Dyrus and Hotshot all picked support champions in their last game, when Dyrus is better in a tanky-damage role and Hotshot in a carry role. Also CLG picked poor champions imo. Like they picked Anivia, when theres way better champs like Annie. And then in Hotshot's interview they wanted to "try something new". They went 2-1 in the group stage for a reason. They didnt "try something new" they sticked with their better champs and strats. I think the euro teams took this way more seriously and the American's thought it was a joke.

Hopefully we can pull it together. Go TSM or EG. Whoever wins that game has my support for winning it all. Maybe they will take it more serious now.

ZachisonFire

06-19-2011

Bump due to all the QQ topics about EG vs Fanatic.

tinytreexp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

lol? anivia is a great champ. More damage than annie when played correctly and more utility

Katsaurous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

CLG lost because they tried a early-mid game team hopeing to dominate them but couldn't and payed the price of no damage late-game.

PurpleFlames

06-19-2011

Stopped at HSGG being the best players.

Really? HSGG is not the best player. He is an amazing Nid and Cho, but besides that, he's subpar.

zzbzq

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachisonFire View Post
What i noticed is in the champion selection. Their top players like Dyrus and Hotshot all picked support champions in their last game, when Dyrus is better in a tanky-damage role and Hotshot in a carry role. Also CLG picked poor champions imo. Like they picked Anivia, when theres way better champs like Annie. And then in Hotshot's interview they wanted to "try something new". They went 2-1 in the group stage for a reason. They didnt "try something new" they sticked with their better champs and strats. I think the euro teams took this way more seriously and the American's thought it was a joke.

Hopefully we can pull it together. Go TSM or EG. Whoever wins that game has my support for winning it all. Maybe they will take it more serious now.
I did notice that some of the NA teams don't have a set support player like they have set junglers. The announcers noted this, but failed to zero in on the issue of support. Every EU team picks Janna first cause it's like playing white in chess. And they have a dedicated support player who knows how to Janna.

Vanisher1

06-19-2011

i dont know why dyrus pick support...

Haiz

06-19-2011

Or they lose because they become cocky cause I certainly do remember Reginald bragging about NA being number one in an interview and how EU is going down after day one when all the NA teams were top ranked.

Pretty much every interview with the NA teams they mention "oh we underestimated them the first game".

band of brewskis

06-19-2011

You talk about it like NA's lost it. It's not over yet.

Care Bot

06-19-2011

Apparently you missed aAa's performance with Anivia. Your analysis fails.