Patch preview already?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LethalityVoX

06-19-2011

O_o

Waiting on the second coming? Post it.

OxBaker

06-19-2011

I thought the patch wasn't coming out this Tuesday but rather the following one. Isn't that what some RED originally said?

Headmanss Pride

06-19-2011

Indeeed sir, better than listening to Phreak atm.

Jorick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
I thought the patch wasn't coming out this Tuesday but rather the following one. Isn't that what some RED originally said?
All I've heard was that it would be after Dreamhack, nothing specific about how soon or late after it. However, after the Orianna 3 week release cycle, they mentioned that they'd be doing another 3 week cycle due to Dreamhack. Seeing as she was released on June 1, that would make this coming Tuesday the expected date of Yorick's release, assuming they haven't pushed him back for some reason.

A Hungry Grue

06-19-2011

I really hope they haven't pushed him back. I'm anxiously awaiting knowing if Yorick can jungle.

I hope he can.

BlastTyrant

06-19-2011

im not seeing these release notes lol

Orthoclase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-19-2011

I'm looking forward to the next patch, but mainly because it'll mean we're that much closer to the one after it, which will contain Leona.

BigDaddyDelish

06-19-2011

Still not seeing why they are delaying the patch due to the tourney... tournaments are typically behind the new patch as a general rule, and the new hero is always auto-banned so people don't have to waste a ban banning someone who nobody understands yet.

That was my assumption at least. Guess League of Legends is just different......... for some reason...

Eadorn

06-19-2011

I heard that the patch will take place this friday tbh,maybe i heard wrong.

Devil May LOL

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
Still not seeing why they are delaying the patch due to the tourney... tournaments are typically behind the new patch as a general rule, and the new hero is always auto-banned so people don't have to waste a ban banning someone who nobody understands yet.

That was my assumption at least. Guess League of Legends is just different......... for some reason...
because most of their team are in sweden and can't work on two things at the same time?

simple logic is simple.