Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lol us players so butthurt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1ncin3rat0r

06-19-2011

TITLE. I cant believe how butthurt US is. Fnatic has been forcing their fingers into many an ass, raping them in the process now xpeke is back.

A disconnect of about 3-4 minutes aint gonna change the fact that Fnatic hasnt lost a game since xpeke's return, even if you're vayne. (notice westrice is ****ing horrible on anything but Akali)
Fnatic deserves this tournament, they actually got into the double elim with xpeke gone and a random scrub in, and now he's back, they pub stomp that ****.

IS167a68975c41508c1c621

06-19-2011

why are you so dumb

tummyrubs

06-19-2011

0/10

iSelecao

06-19-2011

You're a dumbass, that's all I have to say.

Leib Olmai

06-19-2011

You surely have down syndrome.

band of brewskis

06-19-2011

You have no clue...lol

Balrog CS

06-19-2011

Obvious butthurt euro is butthurt.

Odie el perro

06-19-2011

lol

LilBill

06-19-2011

Quote:
1ncin3rat0r:
TITLE. I cant believe how butthurt US is. Fnatic has been forcing their fingers into many an ass, raping them in the process now xpeke is back.

A disconnect of about 3-4 minutes aint gonna change the fact that Fnatic hasnt lost a game since xpeke's return, even if you're vayne. (notice westrice is ****ing horrible on anything but Akali)
Fnatic deserves this tournament, they actually got into the double elim with xpeke gone and a random scrub in, and now he's back, they pub stomp that ****.

That random scrub was actually better, xpeke only useful for a suicidal Karth. They played well, don't be a bandwagon though. I never heard anyone say they were rooting for Fnatic until now.

Svetsunov

06-19-2011

Are you one of ZenonTheStoic's ssex slaves?