Lol us players so butthurt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1ncin3rat0r

06-19-2011

TITLE. I cant believe how butthurt US is. Fnatic has been forcing their fingers into many an ass, raping them in the process now xpeke is back.

A disconnect of about 3-4 minutes aint gonna change the fact that Fnatic hasnt lost a game since xpeke's return, even if you're vayne. (notice westrice is ****ing horrible on anything but Akali)
Fnatic deserves this tournament, they actually got into the double elim with xpeke gone and a random scrub in, and now he's back, they pub stomp that ****.

IS167a68975c41508c1c621

06-19-2011

why are you so dumb

tummyrubs

06-19-2011

0/10

iSelecao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

You're a dumbass, that's all I have to say.

Leib Olmai

06-19-2011

You surely have down syndrome.

band of brewskis

06-19-2011

You have no clue...lol

Balrog CS

06-19-2011

Obvious butthurt euro is butthurt.

Odie el perro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

lol

LilBill

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ncin3rat0r View Post
TITLE. I cant believe how butthurt US is. Fnatic has been forcing their fingers into many an ass, raping them in the process now xpeke is back.

A disconnect of about 3-4 minutes aint gonna change the fact that Fnatic hasnt lost a game since xpeke's return, even if you're vayne. (notice westrice is ****ing horrible on anything but Akali)
Fnatic deserves this tournament, they actually got into the double elim with xpeke gone and a random scrub in, and now he's back, they pub stomp that ****.
That random scrub was actually better, xpeke only useful for a suicidal Karth. They played well, don't be a bandwagon though. I never heard anyone say they were rooting for Fnatic until now.

Svetsunov

06-19-2011

Are you one of ZenonTheStoic's ssex slaves?