Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Redeem Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeuDeuFi

04-03-2010

I've sent numerous emails the past couple of months to riotgames support asking for my redeem code from back in september and have yet to receive it. I sent my proof of purchase as well and still have not received anything.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-05-2010

If you purchased a retail version of LoL, the code for your riot points should have been included a card in your box. If not, that would be something you need to resolve with the store.

For more info you can also see this article, http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/46/PVP.net+Store+FAQ

As for the e-mails. You should automatically recieve a reply e-mail with a trouble ticket number. If you're not recieving that e-mail, please check your spam and e-mail filter and settings.

DeuDeuFi

04-09-2010

No all I received was an invoice number for my purchase. I have emailed LoL support about 6 times and only once have a received that email but this was 2 months ago now....thats way too long too wait for help.