Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update failed. Unspecified error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walking Meat

06-19-2011

I was playing LoL just abt an hour ago. Took a break to get a bite and now i cant log back on. It keeps getting stuck at scanning files and gives a pop up which says update failed. Unspecified error has occurred. Please check logs for more info. If i press "continue" nothing happens. But if i click "send logs" the game crashes and gives some memory unreadable error. Anyone else having the same issues?

Walking Meat

06-19-2011

Help pls... Its still not working >_<

Prime Power

06-19-2011

Im having the same problem.

Walking Meat

06-19-2011

I still cant log in.... Help anyone?

BestLucianUganda

06-23-2011

Im having the same problem someone please help us

Boompanda

06-23-2011

I was in the middle of a game, then all of a sudden I could not move and the game crashed. It said that it had lost contact with Maestro and failed. Now when I log back on it starts updating again and then fails to update. Some help would be nice.

General

Recruiter

06-27-2011

same issue here too

Abraham Bumpkin

09-03-2011

I have same issue. Having major withdrawls....

Synthetic Duckie

09-03-2011

Quote:
Walking Meat:
I was playing LoL just abt an hour ago. Took a break to get a bite and now i cant log back on. It keeps getting stuck at scanning files and gives a pop up which says update failed. Unspecified error has occurred. Please check logs for more info. If i press "continue" nothing happens. But if i click "send logs" the game crashes and gives some memory unreadable error. Anyone else having the same issues?

I simply just run as admin through the launcher in the riot folder and it stops that issue when it occurs.

ˆMakotoˆ

09-03-2011

Might try repairing the game with the repair function, restarting your computer. Either of those 2, may or maynot fix it Good luck!