Lanewick winning lanes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

06-19-2011

In before "Tier 1: He's a great jungler but he really shines in lane, and Dreamhack showed us how potent he is in the right hands!".

Just like Galio...

Zombizle

06-19-2011

Post in the game thread your post *****.

Holy Malevolence

06-19-2011

People still play Warwick?

Ganksterr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Yi Mid > WW Mid

Borigrad

06-19-2011

you need someone to tell you lanewick is one of the best laners in the game? you do understand why vlad is so strong right?

HotShotGGMustDie

06-19-2011

From an inside source in a high rated clan that is playing in the tournament who will remain anonymous for safety concerns:

"The games are all plotted out in advance. I get paid to show up, sign some autographs, endorse some merchandise, and then I go home. I pay my bills, and then I go home and sleep. I don't really mind that the games are fixed, I really need the money because my parents have been out of work and my mother has cancer. I feel bad for the viewers who have been duped, but Riot makes money, and I make money, and so does everyone involved, so it's a good thing overall, even if they're watching fake games."

MichaelMacabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

i havent even been watching the tourney and i play lanewick all the time.
just went 6-1-13 last game.

9 out of 10 times i get mocked for laning with him..

biginthepants

06-19-2011

lanewick is pretty ridic in lane. if you get in range of his q's you probably won't win the lane

Holy Malevolence

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShotGGMustDie View Post
From an inside source in a high rated clan that is playing in the tournament who will remain anonymous for safety concerns:

"The games are all plotted out in advance. I get paid to show up, sign some autographs, endorse some merchandise, and then I go home. I pay my bills, and then I go home and sleep. I don't really mind that the games are fixed, I really need the money because my parents have been out of work and my mother has cancer. I feel bad for the viewers who have been duped, but the WWE makes money, and I make money, and so does everyone involved, so it's a good thing overall, even if they're watching fake games."

Abedeus

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombizle View Post
Post in the game thread your post *****.
I care about my post count thi... wait, there is not thing as a post count. You're just an idiot, and you are the one who thinks about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShotGGMustDie View Post

"The games are all plotted out in advance. I get paid to show up, sign some autographs, endorse some merchandise, and then I go home. I pay my bills, and then I go home and sleep. I don't really mind that the games are fixed, I really need the money because my parents have been out of work and my mother has cancer. I feel bad for the viewers who have been duped, but Riot makes money, and I make money, and so does everyone involved, so it's a good thing overall, even if they're watching fake games."
Your name and anonymity of you and your source makes this message really credible.