Teemo is not a viable pick late game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralmaz

06-18-2011

If the other team is playing at a competitive level, they will easily counter teemo throughout late game and teemo makes all fights a 4v5 and he can't push against ANY real team that pays attention to the match and buys wards.
And if any champion has to rely on winning within 20 minutes, they are not viable. The best way to beat him is to not surrender and stomp him late game.

If I wanted a pusher that doesn't contribute to teamfights and only runs away, I would've got Sivir on my team, but no I have this teemo.

The only way you can let a teemo push is to actually give him the 2 minutes it takes to kill all the creeps and push minions to turret then follow it up by attacking the turret forever. If you're letting someone do this, the turret would've been gone by any other champion, he is only annoying to have on your TEAM, playing against him is a free win to me since I can farm him for gold and even if I'm losing I just let the match drag on and win.

To anyone even trying to say how good Teemo is [late game], did you ever buy wards to counter him? Or if you were playing him, did the other team ever buy wards to counter you?

ChickenStar7

06-18-2011

Depends how you build him.

Travosaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

He does great damage and blinding dart knocks that Tryndamere that is tearing you a new ******* out of the fight for the duration. He's a great champ. Mushrooms can be killed with oracles yes, but they still provide map coverage as well as forced gold spending on the enemy team.

Harky

06-18-2011

What you really mean is that Teemo is not a viable pick as soon as the other team picks up and oracles. When that happens Teemo's entire game falls apart. He centers too much on placing 'wards' around the map. When the other team grabs an oracle and starts clearing them he's just an AP carry that has to auto-attack a lot.

Pengrin

06-18-2011

If you build him AP, he can be fairly useless (unless if you aggressively shroom every corner of the map), I agree.

AD he can put a ton of damage out if you let him auto attack enough.

nickchan85

06-18-2011

[s]late game[/s]

tummyrubs

06-18-2011

Wards are viable for the whole game.

Even if you do ward against him, he will still push your turrets and get away with it.

King Arrudar

06-18-2011

teemo is viable.
AD teemo is a band-aid for his nerfs.
AP teemo isnt viable at all.

The build i use on teemo is
kinda OP and trollish.

I do not like building teemo like this.
i do not enjoy playing teemo like this.

GIVE ME BACK MY AP TEEMO.

T_T SHROOMS.....

StimPackTstAwwYa

06-18-2011

I was waiting for someone to use RainMan as the reason Teemo is viable, so I could laugh at them.

Crocodilly

06-18-2011

teemo is pretty much.. well not that great.

I saw The Rain Man playing with him and afaik he just build him like some tanky dps early game stack a few doran blade and use defensive runes and masteries... that, just to compensate his ridiculous short range + squishiness

I bet that he could use the same build with twitch and he wouldn't be any more weak than teemo, and I'm not even joking.

also I don't know how people can call his mushrooms 'wards', you saw the vision range of his mushrooms ? I don't think so. They do not replace wards at all.

btw people actually pick teemo in tournaments?