Warwick jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

04-02-2010

Ive been having a problem lately against Warwick jungler. I know warwick is pretty easy to kill and low tier, what ever, its just that when he jungles and then they got 3 solos. and if the solos are good they leave no room for an early kill.Then with 3 solos they out level us and win team fights cause of warwicks ganks. How do i stop this. Ive tried at the start going to there jungle golem to or lizard to find there warwick then if i get him i waist to much time in my lane and im out leveled still. Also if i place wards, i would go there when hes there and then hes gone or i might get him but getting more out leveled in mine lane. What do i do to prevent 3 people out leveling the team?

Blaz3king

04-02-2010

no post

aznwillyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

get junglers on your own team (:

sainthero

04-02-2010

ward the neutral creeps and gank him if he's the one giving you a hard time. If their other soloer is having an easy time against 2 of your team then he would be much stronger than your team when warwick helps him lane back.

Mesa H

04-02-2010

all u can do is ward golem early and wait nearby with a lane mate, if it turns into a teamfight, ur allies can tele in. if not, just stall enough of his jungling time

The point is, if the other team has 3 solos as u said, and ur team can't even control ONE solo lane , ur team is below average and is basically out played by more experienced players.

That being said, when u do have situations like these, GANK the SOLOS, even if they're tower hugging like crazy, with a ranged hero or two u can just keep chipping away the tower and get a tower down in less than 6 or 7 min, if he's pushing out, just gank him, unless he's a god of some sort, i don't see how he can control a lane, protect a tower AND avoid being ganked all together, if ur team is decent, this should be the way to do it.

Siky

04-02-2010

Mesa is right, you just have to be aggressive. Once your mid hits 6, get them to gank the solo lane and then return to mid to defend while you take down their tower. You can quickly take down the other towers like this. Whenever you play aggressively, good Warwick players will have to leave the jungle and that ruins efficiency, because they have to or else they get pushed back. Another thing that helps is if it doesn't hurt your team to do so, kill neutral creeps on your side of the jungle. This slows down Warwick if you're allowing him to run freely around the jungle and don't want to care much about him until later.

Trazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2010

Watch a video or 2 of how warwick jungles. Learn the what time he will be at the golem. (almost every jungler will be there within 5-10 secs of each other) When its time for him to be there..make sure to gank him. Its MUCH easier to do it as well if your team has an inviser that can scout it.

If you choose to get him at the golem the best way is to come around the wall to the grass where golem is instead of straight to it. When he is low...kill him.

Other way to deal with it is to make sure you gank the solo laner early and often. At that level the person that runs the river to gank may slow down on the xp but its nowhere near the loss that the person GETTING ganked gets.