LF Duo Partner Gold +

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tdssam

1 Week Ago

Hello,

I'm looking for a partner that knows the game for what it is. Not someone that thinks there's only one way to win... This game is very situational and I need someone with the ability to comprehend that. I play the game to win, not to carry... If carrying were that simple, every superstar in every sport should win their respective championships, right? That's not the case and neither so is the case in League's. I used to believe that myself, in which case I would get as many kills as I could, get fed, and try to win games. Unfortunately if I got focused because of this, I was nothing to my team. It's a team effort and most importantly, knowing what to do and when to do it. I'm looking to seriously go pro. I'm looking for someone that is looking to do the same. Someone that really wants it. Who is as dedicated to winning as I am. Not someone that thinks because "they" can dominate, that their "team" will do the same.

I ask, if you are going to get down, sad, upset, or quit playing because we can't win every single game, don't respond to me. When we can put together 4 - 5 - 6 wins, a loss or two here and there is nothing. You can't seriously believe every game is a winnable game. Let's both be realistic and play to the best of our abilities each game.

Please let me know if you're this person and we can play a few games together. If we synergize well together, we continue. If not, hey, at least we gave it a try.

Name in game is tdssam

tdssam

6 Days Ago

bump

tdssam

5 Days Ago

b

tdssam

3 Days Ago

Bump

tdssam

2 Days Ago

Bump <-- Ready now.

tdssam

2 Days Ago

^

tdssam

2 Days Ago

Bump

Pitchforkdotcom

2 Days Ago

add me up