Game crash Dxdiag logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titan Rain

04-21-2011

i dont get it, i had my OS reinstalled (i got same as before W7) before it was running sweet fabulously and spledid. only new stuff is AVG firewall, but this is not a issue here (even if i shut it down, still got game crush) and now wtf can i do to make my client work properly, exept from regular stuff like checking ports :P ?

freecool

05-14-2011

ever since vayne comes my game crashes every time i played with vayne

Eryedraith Illim

08-10-2011

yeah i have a similar prob...

my games loads up fine...
i log in, i choose a game, i choose my character and stat stuff, and i click lock in....
but when it loads i see the league of legends sign pop up on my screen...then i get the error...League of legends has stopped working.......HELP PLEASE!!! i really enjoy this game...its hard to find one like this around the internet thats worth it..

thatguy5624

08-31-2011

Same as the guy right above me, I tried to reconnect twice already, about to try again. This only started just now, and I played earlier today without problems.

Tacitcast

12-25-2011

i got banned again grr. it crashes every time while game loading...

Dezign88

02-20-2012

After champion select.
Please Riot, show us you still care!

CBlunck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reid View Post
Does it crash every time your game attempts to load up the game client? If this only happened once, you should repost in Beta Bug Reports.

**If it crashes every time, try keeping your game client minimized during load screen and have someone tell you when the game starts. Once it starts, maximize the client. There's an issue with a few other players that have a similar problem with the fix I mentioned, because in the meantime (until Riot solves the issue) that's your ticket in.
Minimizing the window in champion loading screen worked fine for me. Thank you very much!

Unapologetic

04-29-2012

ah I have the same issue...and it won't work if I minimize either. Any ideas why?

sumkii

05-24-2012

Crash Report #15897892

A Crash in your Intel Video Driver Process has occurred. Please make sure you have the latest video driver. You can get the latest driver from Intel directly at their website: downloadcenter.intel.com.
some one help me here plz

sumkii

05-24-2012

Crash Report #15897892

A Crash in your Intel Video Driver Process has occurred. Please make sure you have the latest video driver. You can get the latest driver from Intel directly at their website: downloadcenter.intel.com.