Game crash Dxdiag logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

only1legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Same, it kicks me out at load screen and goes to "skip waiting for stats" screen. Everytime I try it dc's me. A friend says it logs me in then right out. Pissin me off, its upping leaver status everytime i try

pop up says
client 1.0.0.04
server 1.0.0.05

or something like that. thats when it jumps to "skip waiting for stats" screen

Ryou Takeshi

11-29-2010

Everyone in here should try downloading the d3dx9_39.dll and copy them to the Windows\System32 folder of their hard drive. That fixed it for me.

kazelek93

12-01-2010

(.dll's , Dx patch , reinstal lol , reinstal windows) nothing change.
It's f*** up, we just have to wait, till Riot Team fix it up and patch server and client...

Krabhus

12-01-2010

What about the exp boosters and ip boosters of some players that can't play?

bjornicolas

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamurio View Post
Everyone in here should try downloading the d3dx9_39.dll and copy them to the Windows\System32 folder of their hard drive. That fixed it for me.
this helped me.. thanks a lot.. game is fixed!

Dracula77

12-10-2010

i have the same problem when i choose my champ and when everyone ready they all move to the loading screen exept me it say reconnect and when i reconnect nothing happen

Zamros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2010

I'm having the same problem currently. It crashes right after loading screen and I end up getting a leaver mark for the stupid game crashing. I have now been given 2 leaves for the game crashing and I don't want to be given them again. Help?

hans15

12-27-2010

same problem

dogling

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
There is a known crash issue right now:

Game Crashing/Freezing When the Game Starts

This bug has to do with holding down a key during loading screen, then not letting it go when you start and mousing over some tooltips for abilities or stats or stuff. Unfortunately, we're not yet at a 100% QA repro, but here are some tips to avoid this bug:

1) Don't hold keys down during the loading screen - this is usually either a voice chat push-to-talk hotkey if you are on Ventrilo or the like, or people holding down CTRL to level up an ability when they get in game.
2) Don't mouse over an ability and bring up the tooltip for the first time while holding down any keys. You are totally safe to mouse over abilities after the first tooltip shows, even if you hold down keys, but be careful with the first mouseover.

If you are getting a BLACK SCREEN instead, please check the wrenchmen's toolbox sticky.
im getting a black screen idk what to do

yan desjardins

01-26-2011

Guys it happen to me and i just downloaded Direct X at http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fi...6-directx.html and it will install all the dlls missing on your computer and it fix my problem now the game works fine and its free so try it and i hope i helped somebody !