Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crash Dxdiag logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

Recruiter

09-10-2010

If you think DirectX might be the issue, you can reinstall here;

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3

Keep in mind what Aregionius said above, if you hold down any keys when the game is loading it can cause problems - so don't use your PTT button until the game loads! :-P

Dagorlad

09-17-2010

The same problem, nothing will help

B1GGY B

10-11-2010

Problem for me is that It crashes right as everyone is finished loading, I can then reconnect but then it crashes literally every 2mins

also just got a new computer and I have installed windows 7 64bit. I tried reinstalled everything thing from lol to the video card. I was previously on win7 32bit on an old computer

DarkWiner

10-20-2010

HI i have this problem when i choose my champions and i want to go in the game the game crashed help plz

Unrequited Love

10-21-2010

I got the same problem..
It was right before patch; me and 4 friends did 5v5 normal game
I was playing a different game a few hours ago, worked fine then
Logo is stuck there now and it takes about 2 mins before it says it crashes ~.~
Tried for 3 games, all the same. Always stuck.

Kamapl

10-22-2010

Got same problem i entered a ranked game and i coudl not enter it each time my game crashed with a bug splat. After i losed it of course (4v5 from the beginning) i tried a practise game to create but the problem appeared again many time. I decided to reinstal LOL i downloaded it from scratch and reinstaled the same but the problem still exist.

Xodoyle

10-28-2010

same here, since the halloween att, i just can't play lol

pormung

Recruiter

11-06-2010

still problems arrg just gonna not play thats the only way to relieve these stress

aDIRTYpennis

11-10-2010

Quote:
Greenbeans:
After char select, and before the load screen. 1938

cant anyone help us this is supa ****

Arvinefrax

11-23-2010

My bug comes when i normaly should press play the teemo face or blitz ect. instead nothing pops up .. and it stays blank