Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crash Dxdiag logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenbeans

09-02-2009

After char select, and before the load screen. 1938

Frozt

The Council

09-02-2009

Does it crash every time your game attempts to load up the game client? If this only happened once, you should repost in Beta Bug Reports. (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)

**If it crashes every time, try keeping your game client minimized during load screen and have someone tell you when the game starts. Once it starts, maximize the client. There's an issue with a few other players that have a similar problem with the fix I mentioned, because in the meantime (until Riot solves the issue) that's your ticket in.

Greenbeans

09-05-2009

This happens every time. The game crashes before loading screen. Making me go back to the lobby and unable to reconnect to the game since it crashes before the load screen so all i can do is wait for the game to end redo some settings and try again, i was able to play last week but the frame rates were teribad.

Kartoffel

11-12-2009

I have got the same problem since the patch or since i installed windows vista ultimate 32 bit.

before installing windows vista and the patch, it run excellent.

Now i got the same problem as discribed, after choosing my chapion, i just get an error of Windows: "Leage of Legends (TM) Beta Client doesn't work any more" (I'm sorry if there are translate fails^^

Then when i click on "close Program", i come to the lobby, where i get the error:

Game Crashed
The Game has crashed. Please try to reconnect to the game

What i did until now:

- turned off my Firewalls, like described here in the forum
- opened (i hope correctly) the ports of the game

i made screens of the error windows. They are german - i hope they also can help you, understanding my problem

Kartoffel

MatiPL

02-17-2010

heh ;/

same crash here ;/

cracy

03-05-2010

i have the similar problem, after i formet my laptop to win7 64 bit. It just state the game crash, and when i click on reconnect, it just nothing happen, no error pop out or anything

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-05-2010

If possible can you guys also post your,

1. Patch Logs
2. Pvp.net logs
3. in game logs (if available)

Erf

Recruiter

07-11-2010

same here..
when i try to reconect crash again...

the problem begin today... yesterday i played just fine

League of Legends 1.13.29
win 7 professional 64 bit

HytekHarlo

07-14-2010

When ever i join a 3v3 solo game i always crash and freezes, even if i try to stay minimized. Please help!

Dyloslawer

07-17-2010

bump, my friend has the same problem