Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What shaco quints?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sOtWiSteD

04-02-2010

Only people who are really good with shaco please,
what quints do you get, armor pen or crit damage?

iisoloii

04-02-2010

Armor pen is always good specialy on shaco builds. ive heard attack speed is also nice
I would say you cant go wron with the armor pen though.

RoflTroll

04-02-2010

Armor Pen is probably the best thing for pure physical damage.

MoveSpeed for utility/general purpose.

Crit damage isn't that great, with how Deceive is a bit buggy at the moment(and ArPen increases the damage more as long as you aren't pushing their armor below 0).

Etyn

Recruiter

04-02-2010

I actually built my first page for shaco (sorta)

Marks - Crit Damage . His 100% crit Q skill makes having these godly.

Glyphs (The blue ones) - Straight AP @ lvl 1 runes. Although, CD reduction might also work well. These add just a little boost to your two shiv, and clone damage.

Seals (Yellow) - I got pure dodge, Shaco is squishy, nothing else was appealing, everyone can use dodge so its not "wasted ip"

Quints - I find going Armor Pen quints + Crit Damage marks, then building for infinity edge in game makes you one tuff cookie. Throw in just a touch more armor pen with a brutalizer or last whisper and you will become the cloaked carry.

(FWIW - 400+ games, shaco is my 2nd most played, with 10+ wins over loss's with Shaco, 20+ wins over all)