Shaco Gank build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadisticvick

04-02-2010

well this is my guide for my pro shaco. hes a ez class so long as you build him right and thats why im here :D.

Runes: SInce i play teemo as well i go atk spd(attack speed) and crit
Red-atkspd
Blue-atkspd
Yellow-Crit
Quin-crit

that will give you 21% atk spd and 9.somthin crit really good of the bat when you go offensive masterys off the bat

abilitys: again this is a dps gank build

q-deceive
w-jack in the box
e-two shiv
r- hallucinate

q,e,q,e,q,r lvl 1-6 this makes you a beast off the bat with your crit from deceive and the fact that they cant run from shiv use the throw dagger to finish ppl off
q,e,q,e,r,e lvl 7-12 again this is so you can gank and burn people

for the rest of the game its jack in the box n your ulti, this build doesnt rely on trying to set ppl up and the only time i put a point into jack is when people like teemo nidalee or other shacos are putting thier stuff in the bushes( traps, mushrooms, other jacks)

items:
Dorians blade/ hp potion
Zerkers boots
starks fevor( not the full item just the leech and bow)
black cleaver( just the bf and the longsword)
finish both items
inf edge
2x phantom dancers( sell the dorians to make room)

Spells: Exhaust/Ghost- i blow them together ghost to chase xhaust to keep them in front of you

With these items you should have 100% crit and be hitting even tanks for about 800 damage

How to play:
Rly rly simple, dont be the first in unless its 1v1 and you can take them. deceive in attack and blow your ulti the slow from 2 shiv willl stop them from running. keep on them and throw your dagger to finish them off, deceive when needed to catch running heros. Most people blow thier dagger throw to fast which leads to them not getting the constant slow/miss debuff so your it as a finsihing move when needed.

with this build i have gone 30/8/16 and most matches people will surrender do to the fact that you can pritty much kill the enemy 4v1 or more depending on how much they feed you

hope it helps
~vick, Thiers no room for mercy >:)

Path0gen

04-02-2010

bad guide

Sunaka

04-02-2010

Crit damage or armor pen runes are more optimal for good damage on shaco (I personally think crit damage is better, but a lot of players fuss that armor pen gives more. Depends on who youre after tbh.)

Lacks trinity force and sheen, which adds massive damage to your decieve,buffs up your auto attack, and gives you surviv and a better slow. ( The slows just a bonus. you want every other stat, you'll need it)

Boots of Mobility are highly reccomended as well to maximize what you can do in decieve

Also, i advise against leveling your shiv first. JITB's fear can be a heckle when its maxxed, and it actually does a significant ammount of damage, many AD shacos underestimate what a turret farm can do without AP. Shaco's slow doesn't really get much better either as you level up, you just get some minor damage from tossing it (Which, you should never ever do unless your finishing someone off. 20% miss 20% slow passively every hit is great)

JiTB also serves great to disrupt people in team fights and helping you escape bad situations. By the time you have enough points into it to make it significant, you'll be engaging in team fights.

Strategy for killing someone needs improvement. Deceive behind them, set the box, backstab them, pop ult and lay waste.

Oh, and I like that you said doran's blade first, but heres the problem with that.

Your regen comes strictly from hitting minions, and its a very low regen at that. Anyone that has range in their lane will start to gut you like a fish the minute they see you going to regen with it. Doran's shield is much more preferable. (Hit and runs with decieve become much less effective when people know how to counter him

As for your item build, i highly HIGHLY suggest against starks. It's kind of a "snowball" compared to the lesser attack speed items (I prefer malady, you can use the small boosts over time, and the extra damage stacks help in ganking earlier then starks will, it also stacks with your clone).

Sadisticvick

04-02-2010

what woud you do diff? because this seems to work out epicly for me

Sunaka

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Path0gen View Post
bad guide
How about providing something critical rather then 'bad guide'. He's trying to help other people, and you're doing nothing but trolling him. Get out.

Sunaka

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadisticvick View Post
what woud you do diff? because this seems to work out epicly for me
See my comments. Your a lot newer (Not that it's a bad thing)

But you'll notice like I did (I've played shaco since he came out when i first started) that as you move up, people know that if they see your little orange smoke cloud, to backup till your stealth runs out and to start killing you (Because your team mates going to be a bit behind you, and your going to be chasing after them to hit them).

He gets shut down a lot easier at higher levels of play. People know to look for you, to put up sight wards to see when you're hiding in bushes. It becomes very difficult to gank. It's why i suggest you rush boots of mobility, then choose between sheen, zeal or phage (They're cheap base items, and their effects are great, I usually grab zeal for more move speed)

Sadisticvick

04-02-2010

the reason i use dorians off the bat is because i team play with a grp of friends which i rly on, and the 120 hp and damage help in the pre minions gank, as well as the early stages in the game. with the boost it helps you survive off the bat n make the preminions gank.

the reason i dont go with trin force is so i cant wreck tanks, fevor+ cleaver make it so thier squishy and for all the non tanks makes them like wet paper. i use the trin blade and 2xpd for the 250 crit damage and the 100% crit that tied into the atkspd and pro crit means you hitting at like 2.2? i think for alot of base damage thats gonna crit end game i 2-3 shot most squishys and 3-5 shot most tanks.

Sadisticvick

04-02-2010

yea ment mob not zerkers, with a good team based setup( using vent to cordinate) im to fare away for them to see the orange dust and im already on them b4 they can run, plus i wait till they get preoccupied with someone else so that thier attention is elsewere

iisoloii

04-02-2010

This never fails me, first item i get is the red pot, with decieve and gank mid, this will let you take half of their hp with one hit, after that i go gank one person top and lane for a bit i buy brutilizer, then i pick up boots followed by the last whisper, normaly its game over after that, if it goes longer i just start building ifinitys edge. i normaly end up something like 12/5/8 with about4-6 towers taken down.

RavenVarimathras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

2x phantom dancers bad idea