Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"The Server is currently busy. Please try again later."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoZpr0

06-20-2011

nope its not... riot just sux...

Krillin123

06-20-2011

There all watching dreamhack they dont care at the min. #
All day yesterday was the same DC cant connect wait in que for 30min kicks you wait anther 30mins in que kicks yea etc.
You will be lucky to get online if you do dont expect more than one game

Sargeron

06-20-2011

Quote:
CoolBreeze95:
I had the same problem, how i fixed:

1: Open all ur web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Explorer etc etc)
2: Go to a random website on every 1 (Youtube.com or facebook.com etc etc)
3: If you can acsess a webpage on every web browser, you are now sure you are not running any one of them in offline mode
4: Try to recconect to LoL, should be fine now.

I can't believe this fixed it. My hats off to you, sir. Thanks for the input and helpful information.

BlackChr0me

06-20-2011

didn't work for me =[

Trups

Recruiter

06-20-2011

Having the same problem, I think it's just something wrong with the new patch. I can log into LoL on any other computer, but not my Gaming Laptop. Haven't been able to play LoL since Friday night, hopefully they will fix this with a patch tuesday. I'd LOVE to see a riot response on one of these threads, there are many of them.

PleaseStop

06-20-2011

i honestly can't believe opening all of my web browsers worked... I seriously.. Owe you.. MSG me in game, pleasestop.

BBQSAUCEE

06-21-2011

Quote:
CoolBreeze95:
I had the same problem, how i fixed:

1: Open all ur web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Explorer etc etc)
2: Go to a random website on every 1 (Youtube.com or facebook.com etc etc)
3: If you can acsess a webpage on every web browser, you are now sure you are not running any one of them in offline mode
4: Try to recconect to LoL, should be fine now.

Didn't work for me. If anyone has ANY other suggestions PLEASE feel free to help me, and the other people who are having the same problem.

La Belleza

06-21-2011

Here guys: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=874075

Let me know if it worked!

Zeritul

06-22-2011

hey guys... have been getting the same problem for 2 days now... server busy please try again later... my internet explorer would also not be able to connect to the internet... if this is also happening to u even if u dont use IE, open it, to to tools, advanced, and click reset... something in a patch must have changed something cause that fixed IE and i am able to join the queues again... hope this helps

Tybalt

Recruiter

06-22-2011

I'm having the same problem, hasn't worked for me after the patch, but i haven't restarted yet,so here are some tips though: (aren't in any order so read all)

1.options in the top right when you first double click the LoL icon, repair.
2. RESTART the computer, solves a TON of problems in computer related issues.
3.redownload league.
4. restart again just to be sure.
5.Make sure you're connected to the internet, if your router isn't connecting right restart it.

Hope it helps