Shen Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ambrosia82

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaikaro View Post
I hope that AD and AP Shens running around will watch this and change up.
OMG AP SHEN IS SOOOO BAD.

Even if fed, his abilities do not compliment an AP build.

It's like alistar... as AP... to boost his heal?

Sharkhead

04-02-2010

Totally ninja.

Schwanzi

04-02-2010

Haha, "As we chase, my ninja instincts allow me to dodge Ezreal's ultimate." That was my favorite part.
Well done by the way, good video. I was thinking about giving Shen a try and now I have a better idea of how to go about it, thanks Phreak.

IrTehBoomSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia82 View Post
OMG AP SHEN IS SOOOO BAD.

Even if fed, his abilities do not compliment an AP build.

It's like alistar... as AP... to boost his heal?
You've obviously never played against an allistar who can nuke your whole life.

his pulverize/headbutt/ are 1:1 ratio, and they have nice base dmg wants allistar gets the ball rolling he can nuke for 1k+ magic damage with those two skills as well as provide a really nice heal, and with his ult he can still initiate.

Neodymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

wow you play almost exactly than me

video reminded me of the gold olī TF passive :>

Malev

04-02-2010

lol, i love how Jax was the only one killing everybody...almost as if he were...no couldn't be...

Patyrn

04-02-2010

I find it odd that you actually use feint. I personally feel it's up there with plentiful bounty as far as useless skills go. If you think about it with 200 energy you can do:

1 taunt, 1 vorpal blade, and 2 feints at level 18. The 2 feints are not all that likely to block for their maximum amount, as there are a ton of weak hits mixed in with strong ones in a team fight situation. If you consider that using 2 vorpal blades instead of 2 feints will deal more damage than feint is likely to absorb, I think it becomes an obvious choice.

I barely even use feint once I'm level 18, and I certainly don't skill it before I have to.

Feint's only real purpose is for running away, and even then you must be careful lest you use too much energy and can't dash. You need to make feint restore its energy cost if it triggers from an attack. It will mean you're energy limited on your offensive moves, but your defensive one can be spammed to offer mitigation. This is needed, IMO, since shen has no built in mitigation otherwise.

Takomancer

04-02-2010

i just wanted to say that you can't really compare shen and eve. Eve is trash and shen isn't

Kanu

04-02-2010

no that eve was trash by far 2 sunfire caps? like really quit life please.

Riccardo

Senior Recruiter

04-02-2010

Great job Phreak, always look forward to reading your posts

1234567 ... 13