Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shen Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoxmanFTW

04-02-2010

OMG that ezreal is PRO!!!

course he doesn't show how I ninja'd the ninja

Zero74

04-02-2010

Awesome! These videos are very helpfull, I definately hope you will make more in the future.

PS: I watched your Ezreal video and noticed that especially in teamfights you don't make alot of use of your autoattack, despite focusing your build on physical DPS. I can't help but wonder why you would build him DPS.

RaspyTurnover

04-02-2010

I personally like my build better...its mostly different order.

Dorans Shield > Ninja Tabi/Mercs > Aegis > Frozen Mallet > Starks > Sunfire

I usually never get past Mallet though.

It works well...I should take a note of phreaks runes though.

zire4hire

Recruiter

04-02-2010

and now its time for droves of people to play shen, use your item build, fail horribly because they think they are better than they actually are, and then cry.

Jeffsekai

04-02-2010

At 1:50 at the begging of the video when you kill poppy all you stuff is on cooldown but you some how manage to dash forward. HOW

Czupakabra

04-02-2010

Quote:
Jeffsekai:
At 1:50 at the begging of the video when you kill poppy all you stuff is on cooldown but you some how manage to dash forward. HOW

he didn't use dash at 1:50 it was poppy using her heroic charge

Injure

04-02-2010

Quote:
Jeffsekai:

Yes I am also rather confused about how you "flipped out", what is this and how exactly did you do it? I have never seen anyone do that or even heard about it, and it doesn't look like you clicked anything on the screen or even a location on the map.. please explain

IamGrimm

04-02-2010

Quote:
Jeffsekai:

He's a flippin' Ninja

He flipped out there.
It looks like Phreak is dashing even though he has shadow dash on cooldown.
Though you are right Czupakabra, Poppy uses heroic charge, pushes Shen back, but dies BEFORE the animation was shown.

Ambrosia82

04-02-2010

I can't seem to see what Shen was bringing to the team fight. Seems as if other team was ignoring Shen, except for Poppy.

Which told me the enemy really doesn't care the Shen is even there in the fight.

Jaikaro

04-02-2010

I hope that AD and AP Shens running around will watch this and change up.