[In development]Testing and Analysis of AP Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeroJin84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

not interested, just because you can build it doesn't mean it's good. agreed that it's a gimmick build and not something you should be doing normally.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroJin84 View Post
not interested, just because you can build it doesn't mean it's good. agreed that it's a gimmick build and not something you should be doing normally.
If you're not interested why even post?

Not sure why everyone feels the need to insult and berate someone for trying something that has absolutely no effect on their lives whatsoever.

If you don't want to try it, don't try it. Pretty simple "boundary of logic" there.

You people need to get out of your junior high "im better than you because you're different" attitudes and get on with your lives. Geez.

I for one am for all types of builds. If it doesn't work...oh well. It if does...sweetness.

GJ OP and thanks for the guide!

TheTruhan

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
If you're not interested why even post?

Not sure why everyone feels the need to insult and berate someone for trying something that has absolutely no effect on their lives whatsoever.

If you don't want to try it, don't try it. Pretty simple "boundary of logic" there.

You people need to get out of your junior high "im better than you because you're different" attitudes and get on with your lives. Geez.

I for one am for all types of builds. If it doesn't work...oh well. It if does...sweetness.

GJ OP and thanks for the guide!
Thx for the help there haha, though I feel like after using this build a couple of times, it gets pretty rough. As I have stated if you can't get kills early, it becomes a big issue and will hinder AP Yi's progress. I'll try to make a build that can cover up this issue. I'll update it if I have found it.