Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ryze @ Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onex1

04-01-2010

So, I've been trying to try a mage at TT, and i wanted to try out ryze. Is he any good? or should i try fiddle?

sdjaks

04-01-2010

He's good, but farm early or be prepared to nuke their entire time down to 40% health then get focused and have your team collect the kills. Play him with survivability in mind, not damage. Saph crystal health pots --- boots --- catalyst ---- banshee's veil or glacial shroud for 2 rounds of nukes per desperate prayer. AP is not as important as living to cast more than once.

Mzum

04-01-2010

TT adds some interesting twists, as tanky builds are more common. Be careful who you focus fire. Dropping all your spells to bring Mordekaiser or Udyr to 75% health isn't very impressive, and can easily happen. Annie is still decent on TT.

Whatev

04-02-2010

That just makes it all the more important to get your hits in early.