Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sentient 6

04-01-2010

Going to buy some runes to play Shaco, i was thinking ArPen for marks, Dodge for seals, CDR for glyphs, and Health quins.

ArPen beats crit dmg so marks are fine, was thinking dodge seals and health quins because shaco needs survivability, and cdr for faster reload on poison dagger, faster copy cd, and mostly more survivability and versatility with faster decieve cd.

Any comments, would like to know i'm not blowing a ton of IP on worthless runes

Selenite

Recruiter

04-01-2010

I had a full Crit Damage book, but then I went ArP, and ArP is better, because the ArP can be used effectively with many other characters, and Crit Dmg is only effective with Shaco, because of his abilities and passive.
But yeah go for what you said.

ArP Marks, Dodge Seals, CDR Glyphs, Health Quints.

Marks: Greater Mark of Desolation (x9) ArP
Seals: Greater Seal of Evasion (x9) Dodge
Glyphs: Greater Glyph of Celerity (x9) CDR/Level
Quintessences: Greater Quintessence of Fortitude (x3) Health

All that will be 20,910 IP.

Sentient 6

04-01-2010

Aye good stuff. I've seen many peopel with the full crit books, but honestly i want a more balanced build. Makes it easier to adjust to different situations in game.

Charmicarmicarmicat

04-02-2010

arpen for marks, hp/lvl for seals, cdr for glyphs, hp/1 for quints.

EnderA

04-02-2010

I'd recommend getting Flat CD reduction over CDR/lvl. CDR/lvl becomes equivalent at level 13, which is incredibly late, and CDR is useful throughout the game. Also, the math works out nicely - ~6% from Glyphs, 3% from Arcane Mastery and 6% from Intelligence gives you 15% CDR. Just add a 25% item or 15% + 10% items and you have max CDR.

Sentient 6

04-02-2010

Quote:
EnderA:
I'd recommend getting Flat CD reduction over CDR/lvl. CDR/lvl becomes equivalent at level 13, which is incredibly late, and CDR is useful throughout the game. Also, the math works out nicely - ~6% from Glyphs, 3% from Arcane Mastery and 6% from Intelligence gives you 15% CDR. Just add a 25% item or 15% + 10% items and you have max CDR.

Aye, i'll be using flat CDR since i main Anivia and will just be reusing the glyphs from her build

Selenite

Recruiter

04-02-2010

Quote:
EnderA:

Ah...Yeah, I forgot about the masteries. Yeah, Flat CDR is better.