Twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

04-01-2010

Ive played tt about a good 10 games. And realized shaco is always usesd That map is shaco god map. ITs so annoying, that map was really made for shaco, dose anyone notice this.

EmbraceThePain

04-01-2010

Poppy also rapes at this map. Played about 7 games with her and gone 1:2 K/D ratio everytime, even losing.

Phloozy

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceThePain View Post
Poppy also rapes at this map. Played about 7 games with her and gone 1:2 K/D ratio everytime, even losing.
i hope u mean 2:1

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceThePain View Post
This better not be the xkcd game where you try to find how many single-change ways to make this statement correct...

AwkwardRobot

04-01-2010

See, I've played about 10 times as well, and I've never seen shaco played on the map except by myself. I think that Shen is really good on that map as well as Twisted Fate... But who can say if its the player, the champion, the map, or the team as a whole. There are a lot of factors that go into this, and most of the time it is the skill of the player that outweighs some of the other factors... Anyways, long story short, I could see how a well played Shaco would be good on TT, but then again, a well played anything could be good on TT... Well maybe not anything, but I hope after all this rambling you got something out of it.... probs not.