The Season One Championship Live Site has Launched

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meecro

06-18-2011

Wish I could actually watch the matches.. you guys need to put the match recordings up for download because streaming them right now is impossible...

xathil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Yeah. stayed up till 3am trying to watch the finals... but noooo... no stream. Sat there waiting and refreshing for 30+ minutes. NADA. apparently 70k is own3d's limit (I watched the qualifiers) Fix it and Fix it QUICK.

Godofallnoobz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-18-2011

That was pretty awesome

Karl Marks

06-18-2011

Awesome Finals!

Orion69

06-18-2011

Just curious... I saw phreak say "if you want to fix the lag, just" then the lag kicked in and didn't hear him until it popped back up and he said "and that should fix it". What did I miss?

Blagg

06-18-2011

I really liked how it so much easy to follow this time. Good job keeping on the action and giving information. It was great. Only thing that was confusing was sometimes they were called by their names, then nick name, then character. I don't memorize all their names. If you could call them by their character I would follow it better. thanks, only suggestion. all else great.

AnoreZ

Recruiter

06-18-2011

Nice, wish I was there, but atleast I get to watch (:

RageMoarQQ

06-18-2011

Whoever is writing the commentary on the matches under the streams, your writing skills are terrible.

Kari Arisu

06-18-2011

Stream isn't loading. Just gives a black video screen.

Krazikarl

06-18-2011

Yeah, Streams are dead. If you are going to have a ton of advertising for a huge event, its really not OK to have the streams not work.