Cho'Gath Mastery Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dexint

04-01-2010

I need help deciding which mastery tree to invest points in with Cho'gath. Any input would ve appreciated. Thanks.

Miandrital

04-01-2010

I use a standard 9/0/21 with Cho, as I usually stack armor, MR and HP, so I feel the defense tree is unnecessary.

The extra cooldown reduction and mana regens are clutch for spamming rupture and scream to harass the other team. Its especially fun pushing a lane 1v2 while your partner shops and the other team doesn't know what do

Rupture

04-01-2010

I go 9/0/21 . I take exhaust for easy rupture or rupture first and exhaust/silence so they cant flee.
I take flash for closer rupture imitations and flash eats in team battles. I never use it as a get away.

exhaust mastery/crit mastery, then the 4 cool downs and the 15% magic pene.
then tech utility 3 on the regen 1 on the death time. 2 on exp gain 2 on max mana. 1 on gold per second. 3 on mana regen, 3 on move speed, 1 flash 3 on cd, 1 on ultility mastery.

Rupture

04-01-2010

As the guy above me said, the defense tree isn't needed.

My starting items go the 475 health regen, then on first shop, boots 1 and a ruby crystal. if we got some early kills i might be able to afford leviathan and skip the boots. either tabi boots or merc treads next shop depending on their line up.