Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cho'Gath Mastery Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dexint

04-01-2010

I need help deciding which mastery tree to invest points in with Cho'gath. Any input would ve appreciated. Thanks.

Miandrital

04-01-2010

I use a standard 9/0/21 with Cho, as I usually stack armor, MR and HP, so I feel the defense tree is unnecessary.

The extra cooldown reduction and mana regens are clutch for spamming rupture and scream to harass the other team. Its especially fun pushing a lane 1v2 while your partner shops and the other team doesn't know what do

Rupture

04-01-2010

I go 9/0/21 . I take exhaust for easy rupture or rupture first and exhaust/silence so they cant flee.
I take flash for closer rupture imitations and flash eats in team battles. I never use it as a get away.

exhaust mastery/crit mastery, then the 4 cool downs and the 15% magic pene.
then tech utility 3 on the regen 1 on the death time. 2 on exp gain 2 on max mana. 1 on gold per second. 3 on mana regen, 3 on move speed, 1 flash 3 on cd, 1 on ultility mastery.

Rupture

04-01-2010

As the guy above me said, the defense tree isn't needed.

My starting items go the 475 health regen, then on first shop, boots 1 and a ruby crystal. if we got some early kills i might be able to afford leviathan and skip the boots. either tabi boots or merc treads next shop depending on their line up.