A New Champion Approaches: Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narwhal NoŽl

04-09-2010

The third ninja Akali is a girl, I think.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Akali

But this is just a theory, so we shall see!

MercTroop

04-09-2010

I would like to express my out rage at the increase in ninjas. We all know pirates are allot better, league should be searching for more pirates. We must raid the riot offices and make sure these ninjas know our true might.

Gustovness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalblade View Post
I totally agree, Urf has newer and fresher concept. From appearance to abilities....

Let me guess, this gonna be the new skin for Shen, who assassinated him Ninja Assassin style. April Fool #2 anyone?

I mean why not, look at what Warrick did to poor Urf PAWN! lol. Bastar Dog hahaha

Just kidding i know, he's real, the screenshot prove more than anything. It's look like Ryze gonna have competitor. More lightning caster >_> great, plenty of lightning around the house. ^o^ sound like new stuffs...........zzzzz

Btw, honestly what with Riot and Ninja and wuhhwwaaa Asian Kung Fu style this season?

1st we had Shen, now this midget who just oddly happen to be another Ninja, even better a caster, what is this? Geomon the mystical ninja? or Doremon? You know what i love about Caster, they squishy and easy to kill. When you use DPS champ, all caster can do is run and cry. I can't wait to gank him with using Twitch or Warwick, Shaco will do fine too...

Didn't we had enough asian stuff, I mean Master Yi...Udyr.....now this? I know I'm Asian, but god Riot, enough is enough, too much same concept dull the game. Otherwise why not just rip all Dota Champions like HON did. Sorry but I love my Urf more, at least he's fresh. Fresh in water, fresh in concept, fresh in look, fresh in skills.

Oh did I mention Katarina also "ninja-like" Look at her and you tell me.....

Am I sad and cry? heh I could careless I don't care if they add Pikachu for those Pokemon fanboys. This is just my advice, take it or not is their choices, might as well add more Samurai & Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Now I certainly expect my opinion to be unpopular....to...... those Ninja lover, wow I'm shockly surprise lol. Does it matter to me? no, forum is all about opinions. So take the chill pill, relax, Mr. Ninja hugger get get a chance to jerk him off later, don't worry.
Ninjas are from Japan, Kung Fu is from China...

Yes, there's a big difference...

resti

04-13-2010

awesome!!!!! i like it....

Risah

04-14-2010

So if there will be a third ninja it would be cool if they made it female healer dps style (sakura) xD

sodiepop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustovness View Post
Ninjas are from Japan, Kung Fu is from China...

Yes, there's a big difference...

we're white and from America, we don't care

Korcannus

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodiepop View Post
we're white and from America, we don't care
i'm black and from america, and i do care.

M4EL

04-17-2010

noob

DoLoFoNoS 9D

04-20-2010

I want some good and responsible opinions (about mages ).I have fiddlesticks which is awesome but iam looking if there is a better in his category.Second is if anivia is worth to buy it.Thanks all

P.S LMAO
REPLY PLS

xDreamKilleRx

04-21-2010

cool abilities...but im kinda sick of jordels......you should make some more animalistic champs like twitch or warwick